Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I tried to stop the crow spawning monster, I got turned into a crow and then Scrappy Doo because Hokie wishes me to suffer.
(11-03-2016, 02:43 AM)grumpchkin Wrote: I tried to stop the crow spawning monster, I got turned into a crow and then Scrappy Doo because Hokie wishes me to suffer.
-From Discord
"Hokie, I trust anything you doNOOOOO"
Grumpy then proceeds to throw his headphones across the room as he watches himself manifest as an amazingly sprited Scrappy Doo.
Shit, that scrappy doo sprite actually got put in the game?
(11-03-2016, 07:31 AM)Mageziya Wrote: Shit, that scrappy doo sprite actually got put in the game?

Not yet, Hokie is planning to code it as a mob before that. Right now he just uses it to make my life awful.
Yesterday, something great happened. I was playing as the MD on the Destiny, and I warned people that if they stole from, self served, or smoked in my medbay, I'd saw off their butt and staple it to their head. Soon after, Roman came in and did all 3 at once. We got into a firefight but kept missing. After a podfight between Roman and Julian (Roman lost and died), he got cloned. Several attempts were made to kidnap Roman for "surgery". Eventually Julian gave me a stun baton and taser, so I straighjacketed Roman after stunning him and brought him to Robotics. Julian and the janitor watched, and Julian's helmet camera was active. Immediately after Roman got up after I kicked him out of Medbay he shot me (stun bullets) and dragged me to the operating room. Luckily I fuckin' SCREAMED over the comms. The Janitor came in and suplexed Roman mid-surgery, saving my ass, literally. that was a good day.
Jim Avernum has shoved Father Jack off of the the the actual real titanic!
You help Shitty Bill onto the the actual real titanic!
This is a the actual real titanic.
Now you too can look like a complete tool in space!
You help Shitty Bill onto the the actual real titanic!
Exclamation 
DR. FLOORPILLS IN: A GOOD DEATH.

Central Protectorate Update

Mass technological singularity forming in security

Central Protectorate Update

Advanced technology called "Staples" seem to be converging in Security.

Dr. Floorpills says, "IT BEGINS"

You are hit by the staple! (message repeats 115 times)

Your the tiger stripe vest softens the hit! (message repeats 115 times)

This is what it sounded like to observers.

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--URK"

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--OOF"

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--BLUH"

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--BLARGH"

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--ARGH"

Dr. Floorpills says, "Shh--UGH"

Dr. Floorpills says, "I A--OOF"

Dr. Floorpills says, "I A--NGGH"

Dr. Floorpills says, "I A--URK"

Dr. Floorpills says, "I A--OOF"

Totus Ubertas [145.9] says, "for crying out loud just setoff ten nukes and let's move on"

Eventually I died and and then was floorcluwne gibbed.
On #1, I rolled mechanic and decided to turn the empty space into a break room merged with QM.  bee 
[Image: BAgDHQb.png]
Stan was so great that round.
I got turned into a spider the other day, and it ended up being pretty awesome. Not being able to pick up large items was annoying, but having eight arms made up for it. I wandered around space for a while before another spider-friend told me I could use my "drain" ability on corpses to make webs.

Apparently, it's also how spiders grow up. I went from a tiny lil spider to a gigantic monster capable of picking up larger items. I decided to use my newfound spider powers to fight the blobs that were overcoming the station. As it turns out, spiders are immune to being absorbed by the blob!

All in all, a pretty cool round. Here's a picture of me-as-a-spider at Centcom:

[Image: 0Mih3hT.jpg]
Being a spider is the best thing that happened to me. Better than wendigo.
Destiny! Aside from a court case I think people aside from me can better explain, last night also was privy to a station bonfire to know each other better.

Earlier that same round as the bonfire, there were a LOT of printers going off. Over communications I heard an argument about mass-printing stuff to use the station's entire paper supply.

Come the bonfire...
[Image: o0WrlhZ.png]
Spent my first time on Destiny stuffing things in trashbags and cleaning all the bedsheets for about five hours. Just goes to show that anyone who says that the Janitor doesnt have much to do on 1 just isnt thinking hard enough. Coulda used more than a couple trashbags, though.

And a utility belt, they all seemed to disappear
[Image: 1fab1c10158e42dedcb0c4c5ca463b44.png]
Roco was on trial for holding onto the AI modules and Gannets saw this and decided to join as a lawyer while playing Ace Attorney music, all while Julian Stough-Jackson as a Chaplain working as the judge was reading random bible verses with Trazan accusing both him and Roco at the same time for Corporate Treason. Eventually I had enough of all of this and and decided to move Roco to the brig, but instead I busted her out in a NanoPod and we escaped to the bee station and we both lived happily ever after. The end.
Oh and eventually Gannets had to leave so we appointed Shitty Bill as Roco's new attorney.
(11-06-2016, 05:03 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: [Image: 1fab1c10158e42dedcb0c4c5ca463b44.png]
Roco was on trial for holding onto the AI modules and Gannets saw this and decided to join as a lawyer while playing Ace Attorney music, all while Julian Stough-Jackson as a Chaplain working as the judge was reading random bible verses with Trazan accusing both him and Roco at the same time for Corporate Treason. Eventually I had enough of all of this and and decided to move Roco to the brig, but instead I busted her out in a NanoPod and we escaped to the bee station and we both lived happily ever after. The end.
Oh and eventually Gannets had to leave so we appointed Shitty Bill as Roco's new attorney.

Trazan here, I may have gotten a bit mad for real when Julian decided that instead of listening to my well thought out arguments he'd use a random bible quote picker and base his judging on that. In retrospect that made it all the more hilarious.

That entire trial was probably my favorite moment ever and aside from the Phoenix Wright music it was all player run.