Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
That was Haine. Apparently, by messing up two characters in a loop in the code, instead of having every fridge in the game randomly create ~2-10 nuggets, they would each start creating infinite amounts of the fabled nuggies until the server broke. "Until," as in near instantly after round-start.
(06-06-2016, 03:15 PM)Mageziya Wrote: That was Haine. Apparently, by messing up two characters in a loop in the code, instead of having every fridge in the game randomly create ~2-10 nuggets, they would each start creating infinite amounts of the fabled nuggies until the server broke. "Until," as in near instantly after round-start.
Yeah, but someone did it again, this time with water and something else, AKA chem
Yeah... I might've accidentally created over 1k nuggets with the nugget machine and forgot to tell the people to reboot the server. Oops.

Nugget Mania
Story time:

So I'm goofing off with one of the cargo carts, driving through the cargo belts, abducting beepsky etc.

I find a space bear in one of the hallways and think "well it's not bothering me, I wonder if I can put it on the cart"

So I have a cargo cart, with a bear on the hitched trailer, and and am operating under the assumption that the bear is tame.

I visit engineering because I think "Hey that guy operating the power laser probably knows what he's doing, maybe I can ask him if it's tame. So I do.

He's like "It's probably domesticated."

So I do what any stupid staff assistant does in this situation. I let the bear off the trailer, and get off the cart.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

that bear went from chill to mauling me into crit, I quickly coral him back onto the trailer where he does no harm, and somebody brings me to medbay.  Somebody drives that crazy bear off into the distance and I don't really mind because I don't want to deal with it.

That bear ended up being driven around by members of the crew or something, until the changeling finally set him free at the end of the round.

There was a lion running around but somebody killed it.

I like to think the buff space bear became the station mascot.

I learned that wild animals ignore space carts, so you can't assume they are tame.
I drove captain planet to suicide.
(06-15-2016, 04:16 PM)sartorius Wrote: I drove captain planet to suicide.

Do tell.
I figured out how to send people to the Shadow Realm using a pod and deep fryer. Four people were sent and those four people apparently reported that all their organs fell out and they some how transcended humanity in a way. Pretty neat!
(06-18-2016, 07:13 PM)Megapaco Wrote: I figured out how to send people to the Shadow Realm using a pod and deep fryer. Four people were sent and those four people apparently reported that all their organs fell out and they some how transcended humanity in a way. Pretty neat!

Nullspace was pretty dark and boring, it was a learning experience for us all. RIP the brave crewmembers of the nullspace deepfryer expedition.
whatever just happened with fast, strong, and etc. striking a station that had been weakened by various terrorist disasters and ice spider infestations was a pretty good time, if a bit long
(06-18-2016, 07:13 PM)Megapaco Wrote: I figured out how to send people to the Shadow Realm using a pod and deep fryer. Four people were sent and those four people apparently reported that all their organs fell out and they some how transcended humanity in a way. Pretty neat!

It was weird cause when we examined our heads it said we were just a mush of skin but examining ourselves overall, we were perfectly fine. I also got 500 points on robustris while in the void
[Image: ac4c55713da2444a9fd44b843f26d0d9.png]

Smuggo I'm da best (and then next round got 4 touches but forgot to save a screenshot, FUCK!)
(06-15-2016, 07:47 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 04:16 PM)sartorius Wrote: I drove captain planet to suicide.

Do tell.

An admin spawns as a blue skinned green haired defender of justice in a red bathrobe. Said defender of justice ends up burning tons of the station with his fire breath, but worst of all, he didn't give me my planeteer ring. I taunted Planet by flagrantly littering and verbally assaulting the quality of his cartoon, and then pointed out that for a show about enviromentally-minded superheroes, his unsold merchandise and status as an internet meme rather than a beloved cartoon pointed to how much he sucked.
He and I died from standing in the path of the arrivals shuttle.
I never did get my planeteer's ring.
Gotta say, that round with the multicluwne? Crazy. Basically there was a multicluwne, being a mostly naked cluwne with rainbow flashing skin who ran around spitting out cluwnes. As the captain, I took it upon myself to save the station. I grabbed a hand tele after setting it to the derelict, then proceed to run around trying to shove the monstrosity into a portal. After getting turned to gold by the multicluwne, I manage to banish him. I rejoice, the crew rejoices and the cluwnes die/dissapear. Later, I'm walking around when I mention I'm glad the multicluwne is gone and as soon as the words leave my mouth, it reappears, twice it's size. I immediately banish it again, then wonder how it got back. At some point while trying to banish some of the cluwnes, I banished myself. The multicluwne was there, then it suddenly ran through the wall and through space back to the station, I get back thanks to a second portal the mechanic made. The multicluwne now sat in space outside escape, at least 3 times it's original size, in a cloud of smoke. Immune to bring banished through the window, I wait for the shuttle to arrive. The moment it does, the multicluwne boards it and someone runs up and hits it with a bible. The multicluwne exploded into around 20 cluwnes that proceeded to die. I went to the front compartment and made a portal, then left the door open hoping cluwnes would run into the portal. At some point, someone standing outside shoves through the cluwnes, and the door to the front shuts. He opens it and runs directly into the portal. Doomed to banishment with about 6 cluwnes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

That story was longer than I thought it would be...

Also that time I joined a gang with a traitor, then walked in on him mindslaving another gang member. He offered to give me one, given the gang was formed to kill one particular guy by the traitor. I refused, then walked over and gave him the LSD sting given I was a ling. Soon after, the gang had expanded to 1 traitor, one ling and two deluxe mindslaves, working together to kill one guy. Given my nature, we decided to kill the rest of the station on the way to him. We split into two groups, the two mindslaves ran around and tased then killed people, then brought them to sec, while me and the traitor would walk into a room, chat for a bit, then the traitor would flex, indicating to sting the target. Then I would eat and dispose them. At some point someone walked into sec seeing me eat 3 people, but I had aleady transformed, so he called out who I was, then I ate him, and turned back. By the end of the round, I had eaten about 15 people and me and the traitor got on the shuttle, the mindslaves had died earlier. The AI was rogue by this point and a borg killed the traitor but I pushed it off the shuttle and we left. The story of the gangster ling who ate 15+ people and escaped alone by pure coincedence.
Jeremy Lesile, Horse Horsington and I constructed a Space Bar. It took almost an hour and was bombed in the middle of construction. My favorite decoration was the golden statue of Dexter Grifflez.

[Image: 3tnYBUW.png]

Also pictured is Conner Stewart, a scientist we hired as a janitor after the many, many gibbings.
(06-21-2016, 12:37 AM)Arborinus Wrote: Jeremy Lesile, Horse Horsington and I constructed a Space Bar. It took almost an hour and was bombed in the middle of construction. My favorite decoration was the golden statue of Dexter Grifflez.

[Image: 3tnYBUW.png]

Also pictured is Conner Stewart, a scientist we hired as a janitor after the many, many gibbings.

Yes! That bar survived after the macrobomb explosion!

And so did my statue of me! Thanks, ZeWaka!