Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Spawned as a musician and was just wandering around with a sax and a vuvuzela, trying to annoy people as a one man band. Then some scientist implants me with a tracking implant and suddenly people start teleporting to my location. So of course I get in a pod and ecourage people to try out the teleoporter. Then a sec officer sent a helmet cam through, realized I was luring people into space (I had been pleading ignorance the entire time), and absolutely lost his shit. As in he put on a jet pack and tried to attack my pod with a stun gun.
Going in my all time number 1 spot.

No one else will care, but oh well.

The Admins had made it so everything anyone said was backwards and all jumbled, I said in dead chat that
"He was going through the trouble OF TYPING BACKWARDS TO ME just to tell me how bad I am"

I Said No found this pretty hilarious, made a System Protectorate Update for it and gave me a free Wizard round.

He's my favourite Admin just for this, he doesn't know It, but I do.

[Image: kc2OkNP.png]
Quote:The blob devours Bob Dolf's butt!
Butt blob reinforces using the butt material deposit!
This is Butt thick membrane.
emergent_gameplay.txt
Butt is now a reagent?

Or was it always?
Mageziya Wrote:Butt is now a reagent?

Or was it always?

Butt is a material.
Mageziya Wrote:Butt is now a reagent?

Or was it always?

How do you think you make your butt bigger?
Mageziya Wrote:I got the Chemicompiler to actually work.

My inaugural code was just figuring out how the hell to mix stuff into a beaker. I made a code for stabilizing agent and was almost instantly murdered upon realizing my success for, I think, unrelated reasons by a traitor HOP.

My second program was Cryoxadone. It took until the shuttle was almost two minutes away, but I managed to make a program where it would make Cryostylane, then make Unstable Mutagen from Neurotoxin and Epinephrine (I did this to cut down on plasma usage and ultimately reduce the amount of mutagen made, but this caused a problem in later mixing where the neurotoxin was too hot, so it would cause the needed plasma to burn.), then mix them both with acetone and plasma to create the Cryoxadone! There were a lot of unreacted reagents, likely because I just set every chem to drawn to 10 units, but whatever, I got a program that worked.

It took half an hour for both, but I don't care.

And I have no experience what-so-ever with computer programming, so I'm actually really happy with what I accomplished. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the Chemicompiler's active animation, something I didn't even know it had.

omg people are getting the hang of brainfuck

convert to malbolge pls
Splatpope Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:I got the Chemicompiler to actually work.

My inaugural code was just figuring out how the hell to mix stuff into a beaker. I made a code for stabilizing agent and was almost instantly murdered upon realizing my success for, I think, unrelated reasons by a traitor HOP.

My second program was Cryoxadone. It took until the shuttle was almost two minutes away, but I managed to make a program where it would make Cryostylane, then make Unstable Mutagen from Neurotoxin and Epinephrine (I did this to cut down on plasma usage and ultimately reduce the amount of mutagen made, but this caused a problem in later mixing where the neurotoxin was too hot, so it would cause the needed plasma to burn.), then mix them both with acetone and plasma to create the Cryoxadone! There were a lot of unreacted reagents, likely because I just set every chem to drawn to 10 units, but whatever, I got a program that worked.

It took half an hour for both, but I don't care.

And I have no experience what-so-ever with computer programming, so I'm actually really happy with what I accomplished. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the Chemicompiler's active animation, something I didn't even know it had.

omg people are getting the hang of brainfuck

convert to malbolge pls

OH NO MY ELITISM ~ Argh!
Rolled traitor barman. The HoP (Reset Naywalk) was giving out ID changes, so I strolled over there and casually stood in line. Jebediah Kerman was there as a staff assistant and decided to offer to sell me, and we discussed that my bodyparts altogether cost about 25k, so he tried to sell me for that much. They brought up a contract, and because it was about selling body parts, I decided "Blood contract!!!" So I suggested getting blood for signing it.

They were ignoring me, largely, so I point-blanked Jeb with the shotgun once and beat him to death with the same shotgun, and put his corpse on the desk as the blood contract.

Reset, being incredibly unnerved but somehow impressed, gave me all-access. The ID was called "Blood Contract Barman."

Then...

I went into maintenance behind the bar to spawn an emag and a bunch of poison bottles for poison shenanigans. Thanks to a bug, I was only given four actual poison bottles, and two of them were empty. An admin, seeing my adminhelp about this, decided to give me a consolation prize, a poison "bottle" (renamed watering can) with 25 units of this:

Quark-Gluon Plasma.

I proceeded to gib most of the crew with a hypospray and QGP, blaming the spontaneous gibbing on a pathogen that was floating around. "OH GOD HE EXPLODED" etc. was what I shouted.

I ended the round by seeing if I could survive QGP foam if I hid in a closet at the end of the round.

I didn't survive.

Probably one of my favorite rounds in recent memory. I felt kind of bad at how easy it was to depopulate the station like that.
Time for me to let these screenshots back out in to the wild.

First up! Back when star stickers first appeared.
[Image: 6tWUwkC.png]

Speech mutations.
[Image: CB0z16B.png]

Parrots.
[Image: 5jBwUxK.png]

Smugshuttle.
[Image: WGpfgT3.png]

Everyone makes mistakes!
[Image: DAKyDzU.png]

Now a three-parter!
Someone (Mike Markerson?) anima-d several packs worth of major arcana tarot cards.
[Image: lHgYGbB.png]

They got free.
[Image: vxZYJA0.png]

Then we did a ghetto reading!
[Image: vwBqYfl.png]

Buttbombs.
[Image: hQbbzkm.png]

Thanks for reading. Bye!
[Image: unLE1Xx.png]
Earlier today there was a round with over 25 captains.

They were called to the courtroom for a Captain's convention.

Four captains were a'hootgibbed for spam-showing their ID, and the presenter who was speaking to the captains was so frustrated that they gave up and chaos dunked the court room.

Survivors of the dunk had their arms replaced with embliminators and were told that they were free to kill.

When the shuttle arrived it contained literally too many cooks.

Good Round.
Oh god it's been three years since I posted here...

This is all that remains of a terrible clown car accident, involving around five people, and a man with an explosive implant. I was the driver of said machine.
[Image: T6wpPBh.png]

Never forget
McDogles Wrote:Oh god it's been three years since I posted here...

This is all that remains of a terrible clown car accident, involving around five people, and a man with an explosive implant. I was the driver of said machine.

Never forget

I was the guy with the micro-bombs. Pirate code demanded that I kill myself after being captured.

The best part of that round was stealing everything in security and having a duel for the treasure with a sec officer outside my lair.
I spawned with a bee egg, so naturally I ate it and then gave my administrator hat to the bee, and used AI laws to name the bee as Captain.

Then I ran into a changer in telescience. This is how it turned out:

[Image: qPx4Tsr.png]

See that bee? He's sitting atop a very dead changeling. My bee killed the changeling, who collapsed atop my strangled corpse gasping and dying of bee stings.

Best bee.
Sorry for the doublepost, but later I got borged and exacted bloody revenge on the changeling. (He got cloned.) Then I ran back to my bee, worried for his safety...

And this happened:

The li'l Oar Dehrv stares at Cyborg Phi-34 for a moment, then bumbles happily!

IT RECOGNIZED ME

OMG BEST BEE