Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite outfits
The replica of the detective's hat from crew quarters, the shirt and pants from the chaplain's public wardrobe, a satchel, and shades.

For when I want to look businessman-like.

Also, if you spawn the inspector's clothing in, you can spawn the pilot's suit in right after that and have a nice black/orange combo.
NT-SO vest, blue shoes, SWAT gas mask, white jumpsuit, black gloves, NT Beret.
[Image: YHbEgba.png]
The flame shirt is the only way to go.
(01-21-2017, 07:01 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: Dolan suit.

not an owl suit? suprising.

I enjoy either the HoS w/ jacket and beret or clown with towel hat myself.
If you don't get some white gloves to go with your clown outfit I look down on you. Poor mislead clown with your silly naked hands.

It's important!
EYE PATCH
When i'm a sec officer I always gotta go with the old beret and jacket.
Standard Medical Director duds with a satchel. Nothing more nothing less.

If I'm staff assistant I'll usually be up to no good so i dress for the part: grab beepers jacket, a black beanie, and sunglasses complete that ne'er-do-well look that's hot this season.
NT Beret and shades of course.

[Image: 4MV3RiS.png]
(01-22-2017, 12:02 PM)Xavieri Wrote: NT Beret and shades of course.

[Image: 4MV3RiS.png]

And a flash Argh!
(01-22-2017, 04:33 AM)Gannets Wrote: If you don't get some white gloves to go with your clown outfit I look down on you. Poor mislead clown with your silly naked hands.

It's important!

I always grab the boxing gloves from the gym!
Whatever my department's winter coat is, sunglasses, that formal hat that the heads of staff get. If my department does not have a winter coat, break into the HOP's office and steal theirs.
Cakehat and formal white uniform, with a medical belt if i can steal one.
If I'm a borg you can safely assume I'm going to raid the chaplain's wardrobe for the siropa robe and formal turban.
It doesn't matter if I'm HoS or a Staff Assistant or even a Borg, to being engulfed in flames to floating through freezing vacuum, I will always be smoking something.