Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haggis
Given the new Scottish accent, the chef should be able to cater to the crew's needs. 

The recipe should be something like heart/lung, oatmeal, onion, and since we don't have stomach organs, perhaps a butt!
Also Shephard's Pie! Now made with real shephards!

And Haggis really does sound like an SS13 food. We need it now. It should also contain Scottonium, which makes you Scottish, similar to how Swedish meatballs contain Swedium.
I wanted to add both a scots reagent and haggis in my patch but I was burned out. I'll see if I can scramble to get them in afore Burns Night so Gannets can give th' address tae th' haggis.
And Scotch Egg!

(01-20-2017, 01:41 PM)aft2001 Wrote: contain Scottonium, which makes you Scottish...
YYYEEESSS!!!
(01-20-2017, 12:44 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: Given the new Scottish accent, the chef should be able to cater to the crew's needs. 

The recipe should be something like heart/lung, oatmeal, onion, and since we don't have stomach organs, perhaps a butt!

There are intestines around somewhere. A bunch of them appeared one round though they were quickly eaten by somebody.
Organ + Onion + Oatmeal = Haggis
Butt + Onion + Oatmeal = Haggass
(01-22-2017, 06:26 AM)Grek Wrote: Butt + Onion + Oatmeal = Haggass

That made me laugh. Loudly. In real life. 10/10 would cook again