Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
add skeleton/martian/bugman/fishman to monkey cheese burger effects
eat more burger

also miner's dwarfism, and that mutation that makes you and your hair flash rainbow colors, and the secret anime hair styles, and etc.
come on you cowarts. how can you be monkey cheese random if it is only monkey or lizard. empower the burg
I just didn't want to put another quote of someone quoting a ton of quotes of "good idea misto"s
good idea misto
I can't actually think of a reason not to. It's supposed to be a burger of being SO RANDOM XD. Maybe have it throw in a random neutral/bad mutation as well, but nothing too crippling. I'm thinking speech filter, mostly.

EDIT: Also it should have a chance of inflicting some minor brain damage because something something low opinion of people who never grow out of SO RANDOM XD,
I'd rather the monkeyburger stay it's classic lizard/monkey. In fact I might just rather it be monkey only. You could split the others into their own foods.

Fish stick = Fish (What part of a fish is the stick, anyways?)
Crunchy taco = Roach (Good ol' taco bell)
Gooburger = Martian (So I can say welcome to gooburger home of the gooburger can I take your oordar?)
Wish Sandwich = Skellington (Not sure. This steps on the toes of rotting, but you can smoke rotting.)

or whatever.

Hair could be given to the barber job, which could be made permanent.
Skeleton should be if you drink a lot of milk
skeleton should be eating the halloween themed foods that are made with ectoplam
Weird shit like the burning aura and melanin overload could also come as a small chance in other foods.

Give people a reason to eat and give the chef opportunities to use those devious packets of syndicate sauce.
(01-19-2017, 01:19 AM)APARTHEID Wrote: Give people a reason to eat and give the chef opportunities to use those devious packets of syndicate sauce.
(01-18-2017, 11:51 AM)Cirrial Wrote: ... Maybe have it throw in a random neutral/bad mutation as well, but nothing too crippling. I'm thinking speech filter, mostly.
I very much like adding non-neutral effects to food, as an incentive for consumption. But if it is all neutral with a slight chance of bad, people will still shy away from it.
Yes, there is the odd healing effects, and sometimes chem:stimulant effects of sugar/chocolate, but atm, still very few people willing to risc it.
Add a few minor beneficial effects like telepathy, empathic thought, Dactyl Crystalization or Photokinesis.
Musculature Enhancement would go great with some sort off steak diner or protein shake.
obviously the good effects should come from meals made of the meat of beasts such as space bear, yeti, etc

does anything special happen if you eat fried minerals such as telecrystal