Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea seen in deadchat, Let clowns order Clownspider eggs!
Got to play the clownspider antagonist role today, great fun. Someone had a great idea.

For the same price as a deluxe mindslave implant could a clown not order a clownspider egg? Feeding it to someone turns them into a clownspider.
I would think it would be more then 6 TC since a clownspider becomes a queen, then makes more spiders, then those ones become queens and after a while there are clownspiders everywhere though I like the idea.
if it uses up too much tc, the clown might not have enough left over for a good toy to kill someone with to feed to the first spider
I MEAN
TBH THE CLOWN COULD EAT IT
One thing I noticed reading this though is that it doesn't say if the clownspider would be mindslaved to the clown or not.
Perhaps Clowns in general Could get a Natural Perk where Clown spiders won't attack them unless they attack them first, and will in fact defend them if they are attacked while they are in view. This perk might be Supplied so long as the clown has not removed his shoes, The things linking him to a Clown spider. or perhaps give a Bit of a reasoning for why the clown gets clown spider eggs, they happen to be related!
this could be a neat way to get clownspider queens in to rounds.
(01-14-2017, 07:02 PM)Hokie Wrote: I MEAN
TBH THE CLOWN COULD EAT IT

what we need is clownspider egg omelettes
Yessss!!!

This is a great clown traitor item. I'd be cool with the clown being able to eat it or feed it to someone but the clownspider should not be mindslaved. In true clown fashion, it should have the disastrous potential of becoming the clown's undoing.