Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vampire Overhaul (ver. 2, OP updated!)
Idea on holy water: Your weakness is reduced based on how much blood you have drinked, up to 50 or 75%.
OP updated! Give it a reread!
what is a man? *flings glass of red wine* A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS
I really like the idea of the vampire having an endgame that makes everything horrifying and spooky. More interesting imo.
BUT ENOUGH TALK
HAVE AT YOU!
This reminded me of something you should all listen to if you haven't.

And if you have fuck you.

Just kidding I lub you <3.
I think that even just the proposed Obfuscate power and a substantial nerf to holy water would do a lot for vampires, but this is all really cool stuff that would do a lot to make vampires more engaging.
Nerf Holy Water to only cause them to scream at first, continued exposure will get progressively more painful.
Make it so foaming or smoking holy water causes it to lose it's holy properties, because if there is one thing god hates more than vampires, it is chemnerds.
Simewat realated and I'be take sleep medicayion. So, s;o, ey yhis! Yje most loved. Te most batled.!

The Holy Hand Grenade!! The literal turd of GHAD! Given shape by the wubs pf man and in His eberlaster love. The pen is primed, el pope hat.... Do it! Rend the word! We might save it yet!

Good timsspace bear CAT DRUGS
What kind of sleep medication is Vitatroll taking. I want some.
We all want some.
(02-21-2018, 07:09 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: What kind of sleep medication is Vitatroll taking. I want some.

+1
Good Lord.