Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adjust the darkness on the new lighting.
strengthening lights sounds good. as they stand now, they are often a hindrance, serving to make the holder of the light an easy target in the dark
So I haven't kept up at all with the technicalities of the new lighting and I don't want to have an opinion without that.

I was under the impression that lighting stacks, but is that wrong? Will 3 PDAs light up as much a flashlight or would you just have a small white circle surrounded by pure darkness?

And is the discussion here specifically about that short illumination radius, or are things too dark even when they are under proper lights.
(01-16-2017, 02:44 PM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: So I haven't kept up at all with the technicalities of the new lighting and I don't want to have an opinion without that.

I was under the impression that lighting stacks, but is that wrong? Will 3 PDAs light up as much a flashlight or would you just have a small white circle surrounded by pure darkness?

And is the discussion here specifically about that short illumination radius, or are things too dark even when they are under proper lights.

Both kinda. I started this topic asking for the darkness to get reduce and then others threw out the idea that the darkness is fine but light sources need to be more powerful (I've stated in this thread that I need at least a hard hat and a flash light just to see in a tunnel or a power outage) and I've come to like that idea better then what I first wanted.
I Personally have no problem with the lighting, it makes it easy to trap people with mechanics while avoiding traps myself, although I Might just be good at seeing small details under low light.