Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
add skeleton/martian/bugman/fishman/lizardman to character customization
The whole 'are they human' thing is a bit moot anyways. Anybody who goes around killing inhuman sentients (that aren't cluwnes/antags/violent) because 'lol validkill' is going to have a good (robust) chunk of the station do horrible things to them.

My only problems are with what happened last time with lizards; there were too many of 'em and some of em' got obsessive. Even after it died down. The novelty dies real quick.

I'd be in for a 0 point trait that gave you the possibility to spawn you as one of the other (randomly chosen) species. The total of which would naturally be capped vs the total station pop.
I would like to see more weirdos on the station and this sounds like a great way to facilitate that. My only concern is there would be skeleton people running around without bone pun names which is a crime
add them as more variants to become when eating monkeycheese burger

if u ddontlike what u turn into just keep eating more burger

make them easier to research at genetics so they can help you release your fursona
Is it possible to get these as part of high level radiation mutations, or is that almost exclusively reserved for disabilities?
I was under the impression that the various "alien" species created through genetics were just the result of activating genes that were always latent in the human genome, as written in the mutation's description. This kinda makes it weird why they'd have ambassadors at all, really, since they're kinda just mutated humans.

I'd really like to see the various alien races have some interesting advanatages/disadvantages, like the fishpeople being able to breath in the pool, but requiring regular dips to stay moisturized.
(01-15-2017, 11:24 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: I'd really like to see the various alien races have some interesting advanatages/disadvantages, like the fishpeople being able to breath in the pool, but requiring regular dips to stay moisturized.

This is a line of thought that ends up in 'is it really necessary for the foxman's tail to act as a stunbaton, thread #17' several months down the line.
What about giving unstable mutagen a chance to give mutantrace, useless and speech bioeffects in addition to pure disabilities?
(01-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Roomba Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 11:24 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: I'd really like to see the various alien races have some interesting advanatages/disadvantages, like the fishpeople being able to breath in the pool, but requiring regular dips to stay moisturized.

This is a line of thought that ends up in 'is it really necessary for the foxman's tail to act as a stunbaton, thread #17' several months down the line.

this is a line of thought that perpetuates the whole furry boogeyman thing 

but i think some little differences would be interesting

like since martians seem to levitate, they wouldn't worry as much as stepping on glass or slipping as often at the cost of a lower sprint+move speed