Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A secret broken Discount Dan Vending Machine
Here's my idea, you know the broken paint dispensers? Well I was thinking that there should be a broken vending machine somewhere that, when repaired, sells suuuuper sketchy discount dan products, like even skethier then normal ones.

Like it would have soup cups with drugs or literally bottles of random chems. Like it would be in the diner somewhere, because that place is suuuper sketchy. 

Also please add grape juice, I cannot stress this enough, why can't you use the juicer with grapes to get grape juice?
snack cakes machine
(01-11-2017, 11:26 AM)misto Wrote: snack cakes machine

I feel like it would be much funnier if it sounded really bootleggy

e.g Snek cakes machine.

May or may not contain live snake eggs.
Make the factory in the void functional
How about this machine yeah - but it forcefeeds you the soup all at once.
Discount Dan's Automatic Assault Dispenser.
(01-12-2017, 01:39 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: How about this machine yeah - but it forcefeeds you the soup all at once.
Discount Dan's Automatic Assault Dispenser.

Better name: Discount Dan's Brand name'ed Feed tube'ed Wheel chair, Strap someone in, Click in their Bank account information and watch as they are basically tortured with discount dans while in a Device without any Safety protocols... or breaks.
Additionally a Discount Dans from the twilight zone that just contains regular products.
(01-13-2017, 02:41 AM)BoiledWater Wrote: Additionally a Discount Dans from the twilight zone that just contains regular products.

Noodle Soups! Burritos! Microwave Meals that don't make you Swedish!
(01-15-2017, 02:01 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Noodle Soups! Burritos! Microwave Meals that don't make you Swedish!

At reasonable temperatures? What a travesty!