Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Destiny]: Whitelisted dungeon masters.
My schedule has opened up a lot lately, so I'd love for this to be a thing.
Yeah, this is a good idea. Would also be a good way for promising HoS players to take another step up the responsibility ladder.
(07-26-2017, 08:19 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: In lieu of this being a feature, feel free to adminhelp when you're on and if you'd like to run an event, I'll look at your notes/general standing in the community and see about tempminning you for the round so that you can run it.

This applies to #1 and #2.

Praise the yeemaster.
Howdy! I'd love to participate as a DM again; but it's been a while since I've played because I got a job; how would you be determining community standing in that respect?

I'm sure that several admins can vouch for my responsibly demonstrated with up to PA (and even SG once) level permissions back when I was running Urs Dungeon, but I'm not sure if I'd be welcome to come back just for this
I think it would still be a good idea to create a sub-forum for people to plot their ideas out and get admin feedback on it, so when someone does want to run a event, they can get an acting admin to check that thread for the event they want to run.
As someone who originally suggested the subforum idea, I demand rights to access or I will visually protest with flashing lights, airhorns, the works.
(07-26-2017, 01:18 PM)Sundance Wrote: As someone who originally suggested the subforum idea, I demand rights to access or I will visually protest with flashing lights, airhorns, the works.

as someone who didn't originally suggest the idea
give access pls
Id be interested in being vetted for access
I am posting here. Right now. In the past!
Super happy y'all're (yes, I went there) doing that.

Naturally I want no part of it - me being Mr. Böring - but I'm glad that yon cool people get to express their coolness. Here's to us!
(07-26-2017, 11:50 PM)Wonkmin Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 05:09 PM)APARTHEID Wrote: I am posting here. Right now. In the past!

I can't find you on the mentorlist?

He's Nameredacted i think, https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=410
well i have the mentor rank but seem to be unable to access it, unless you need special permissions and mentor rank?
(07-27-2017, 04:23 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: well i have the mentor rank but seem to be unable to access it, unless you need special permissions and mentor rank?

It's a sub forum under Ideas & Suggestions

[Image: cQjoagF.png]
(07-27-2017, 04:35 PM)robertmanbob Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 04:23 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: well i have the mentor rank but seem to be unable to access it, unless you need special permissions and mentor rank?

It's a sub forum under Ideas & Suggestions

[Image: cQjoagF.png]
this is all i have

[Image: PwFgxSK.png]
I would love to host DM games.