Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORE BUTTBOTS
(Typing this in school. In a tiny class but god damn this is weird to type in public since I gotta try and stop people from looking at this shit...)

So, the Officer Buttsky thread got me thinking... If there can be securitron buttbots, why not make all kinds of bots upgradeable to buttbots?

MediButt - It's a ButtBot with a health scanner on it, and a needle. Injects patients with actual medicine and fartonium. Rogue MediButts inject people with extreme amounts of fartonium and simethicone.

FloorButt - Floorbot. But as a butt. Places down floortiles, but with butts spraypainted onto them. Rogue FloorButts turn any floors they see into RoButts.

FireButt - Extinguishes fires by farting on them (special firekilling farts) Rogue ones seek out fires and fart on them. With real farts. Making the fires worse.

CleanButt - Goes around scrubbing the floors... Not much different. But it looks like a butt with a sponge. Rogue ones... uh... Dunno. Make shit tons of farting noises and makes a bunch of messes (pouring dirt and blood and vomit everywhere and spreading random objects across floors)

SecuriButt - Discussed in another thread.

Deluxe ButtBot - Two butts stacked on top of each other with an oxygen tank, emergency tank, or jetpack, as well as TWO arms, to provide EXTREME fart noises. Rogue ones fly everywhere, farting and banging into people, walls, windows, and really anything.
(01-09-2017, 08:24 AM)A FUCKING GENIUS Wrote: Deluxe ButtBot - Two butts stacked on top of each other with an oxygen tank, emergency tank, or jetpack, as well as TWO arms, to provide EXTREME fart noises. Rogue ones fly everywhere, farting and banging into people, walls, windows, and really anything.

I am in shock...

into the ground!

I also give my full support in this being put in place.
rogue medibutts inject fartonium, which if i remember correctly makes you fart a lot? but also inject simethicone, which makes you unable to fart???? seems interesting. maybe have it be one or the other, once rogued it picks one and only injects that?
We need a new reaction that causes your butt to fly off when you are injected with a large amount of those chems
(01-09-2017, 07:03 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: rogue medibutts inject fartonium, which if i remember correctly makes you fart a lot? but also inject simethicone, which makes you unable to fart???? seems interesting. maybe have it be one or the other, once rogued it picks one and only injects that?

Try injecting yourself with fartonium and simethicone one round, or ask a chemist to make both of them for you in pill form.

Report back with your findings.
Just tested causes a brute damage and gives you some messages

Code:
You feel like you're gunna die!

IT HURTS!
I'm happy yet sad that this is my most well received idea ever...
(01-09-2017, 07:31 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Just tested causes a brute damage and gives you some messages

Code:
You feel like you're gunna die!

IT HURTS!

Yeah, so if anyone is thinking "why inject both" this is why.
This thread isn't being built upon I am actually surprised. Buttbots are a keystone in the SS13 community. At least on LLJK2...
Why don't we just make buttbot text radio-transmittable again
if you put a severed human arm on a cyber butt it should work, and this one and the butt bots made with a cyber arm on a human butt should fight
ghost butt bot
its just a butt bot made with a ghost butt it does nothing special but everything it does is more spooky because ghost butt
example "The ghost butt bot farts hauntingly you are really scared"
how do you get the ghost butt?
maybe get the special eye that makes you see ghosts and then you can cut them off the ghosts or use ektoplasm stuff on a normal butt bot