MrDuckBill's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Sir Mapleleaf
BYOND Username: MrDuckBillFace
Recommended by (if applicable): Nobody
Times Available: I can play almost all day if i feel like it, my times are a little strange though. I sometimes play non-stop for about 2 weeks, then take a break for one or even two months at a time. Also I play on Gibbed 3 almost all of the time.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've always loved helping people, in real life, and in games. I get a strange feeling when I help someone, like I've really done something important for that person. And I think I'd be a good mentor (or at least not an awful one). I'm quite experienced in many jobs on the station. I can give info on cooking, chemistry, botany, A.I, and many other things as well. I can also be trusted not to metagame or anything like that.

As for my personnel experience with the game, I've always found it to be total madness, and I love that.
It seems there's always something fun happening, no matter how boring your job is. Every round is an event, an event that's worth telling stories about. So much chaos and excitement, each time I play is fun in its own way.

After having played almost every job in the game for at least one round (except for electrician and HoS),
I think I have enough knowledge of most jobs to teach new players about them. I think new players are fun to teach, and I'm always willing to answer their questions. My hope is that they will grow love this game, the same way I do now. And if answering a few mentorhelps will allow them to understand this game better, then I would love to be the one that shows them.

I'll respond to almost any question someone has, no matter how clueless he/she is. I don't get mad easy, I mean, I've been mad before, but it doesn't happen often. I can remember two times when I was genuinely upset in game. Once, when I was a sindie and I blew myself up by mistake. And two, when i was an awful wizard and died in 7 minutes. Other then that, I can't think of another time I was really angry. I also have a decent amount of patience when it comes to helping someone understand something.

I've been a big fan of this game for a while now, and I'd love it if I could be something more than just a normal player. I want to help people understand this game, and it's many confusions. Because behind that thick layer of farts and buttbots, there's a great game waiting, and I want to help show people that side of Space Station 13. (not that farts and buttbots are bad)

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is pretty good. I liked the first 3 movies, never saw any others.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was day banned by Wonkmin early this year for spewing nonsense in mentorhelp. I think i said that i was the traitor and something dumb like "easymode" or something. It was very stupid, and I'll never do it again. Other then that Gorilla banned me by mistake once. That was quickly fixed though. And I think that's all
He's a level headed dude. Yeah.
Sir Mapleleaf is a pretty cool guy and he knows his stuff, so yeah.
I have played security and detective with him, fun and never any problems that I can remember with him. Yes from me.