Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Life Rule?
Hey there, I have been playing this game for about a week now, and have specifically gotten myself attached to the LLJK1 server. I only have one small and probably unimportant question to ask though. When a new round begins is my character supposed to remember the events that happened in previous rounds? Or is this a Groundhog Day scenario where the day repeats, and everyone goes on about their day as if nothing from the previous game actually happened. My guess is the latter, but I haven't seen anything official about this topic, and I want to see your opinions on the matter.
Rule 6 is: Don't carry grudges from round to round.

You don't have to forget what happened last round (people will occasionally carry on running jokes, comment on the shuttle party favours or complain about getting the same job over and over, etc) but you definitely shouldn't do anything 'grudge'-like based on prior rounds.
What Grek said.

Goonstation isn't an RP server. Don't get me wrong, RP still happens, but it's entirely optional. You just need to make sure you don't hold grudges.
(01-08-2017, 11:26 PM)Skornzy Wrote: Hey there, I have been playing this game for about a week now, and have specifically gotten myself attached to the LLJK1 server.

(01-09-2017, 04:20 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Goonstation isn't an RP server. Don't get me wrong, RP still happens, but it's entirely optional. You just need to make sure you don't hold grudges.

LLJK1 is an RP server.

What Grek said still applies, though.
Ah shit, learn2read me.

Yeah I honestly forget Destiny (lljk1) exists most of the time. Forget everything I said.