Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better cargo carts
I think cargo carts should be the pods of the station, and as such I think they need a lot more work in terms of customization and utility.

I propose first that one of the public podbays be converted into a motor pool, in which multiple carts are available with the option to create more.

In the future, I'd like to see the ability to build and customize carts, much like pods can have parts and modules added and taken away.
Some options could include
  • Engines - affects the top speed and pickup of the cart
  • Tires - Affects how quickly pods can turn and handle driving over obstacles and different terrain (Tiled floors vs untiled, grass, wet floors, objects and people
  • Gas tank - Affects fuel capacity, how long the cart can move before being refueled
  • Frame - How much damage a cart can take before breaking
  • Air injection system - Can be upgraded to give the car speed boosts
  • Trunk - Internal storage
The mars rover construction thing might have some of the code needed or at the very least some useful sprites.
So ya wanna be a playa~
but yer wheels ain't fly?
You gotta hit us up~
to get a pimped out ride.
That fucking bird

I'd like more pod customization, but this is better. Pods are stuck in space and can't be shown off easily. I mean, let's be honest, it only matters if it generates envy. Eat my dust, foos~

If we're worried about mass generation, you can just make em' time or resource hogs.
Ye

I support converting one of the pod bays into a motor pool. It would encourage people to use the other pod docks, I think, as well as the teleporter in the diner, etc.

And also all this neat cart customization shit because why shouldn't we have custom cart races??? (& also cargo tugs)
but the question is will i be able to beat someone and stuff them into the trunk