Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meat cubes are super buggy
being a meat cube is fun as all hell, but after being one for a little bit, suddenly you lose your ability to click things, including click-dragging, pressing buttons, ctrl-clicking to pull stuff, etc. makes it extra annoying to pull things, which is one of the only things a meat cube can do, cause you have to right click. however can still interact with any menus you manage to open, and somehow i could still open the peoples inventory menu via dragging them onto me, even though no other click dragging worked

EDIT: reconnecting does not fix, you can still examine via alt click and im assuming if i could throw stuff that would still work. its like my meatcube hands just break, i cant use my hands anymore
It happens whenever anything happens to you that would stun a normal person, and whatever internal code never updates that you aren't an unstunned human since you're a meat cube. It's really annoying and easy to happen with all the super slippery blood trails around now.
(Meatcubes are presumably missing the process() stuff that decreases the stunned or weakness (or whatever they were called) vars)
I don't see this as much of a problem, seeing as cubes don't have arms...or legs...or any semblance of organs capable of gross motor skills...
know how hard it is to crush a nerds galoshes when you cant open the disposal door? or drag it into a chute? the answer is impossible. also, like i said you have to right click to pull anything, which is all meatcubes can do anyway
I might take a look at trying to patch this later when I finally get time and energy to work on metalcubes, seeing as they'll need the same functionality as well