Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few chem thingies
So, here are a few of my ideas for additions to chemistry!

Climate Controlled Beaker: 
A high tech looking device which can hold fifty units of reagent, and store them at any temperature between 158 and 388 kelvin.
For those people who need reagents at a certain temperature for some reason.  I would suggest that it be made through the nanofab, and require a crystal bit, a metal bit, wire, gears cloth.

Q.E.S.P.S.R.B:
Now introducing the Quantum Entangled Super-Positioned Stupidly Radical Beaker! With a reagent capacity of ERROR, CANNOT DIVIDE BY ZERO, A̡̔̾̍ͤ͆͐͆̑ͥ͂̓̆͏̲̩̖̙̭̼̝͈͟Ȇ̠̫͈͕̠̭̹̫̼͖̺̩͂̇̊͋̃̀̏̎̽̿͛ͦ̃̃͊̕͜Ȩ̛͇̱̣̪̰͔̰̜̯̦̟̫͕͐̌ͧ̈͂̌ͥ͟E̸̢̧͇̣͕̺̤̪͎͎͈̺͙̪͔͔̣̼̽́̆͑̊ͩͪ̄̋̾ͫ̒̿̈́̇ͧͫ̐1̸̢͔̤͖͕̗̺̻͉̍̎̉ͦ̐̆̌̀͘͡0̶̧̤̬͓̥̮̺̱̖̹̄̀̌ͤ̆̇̿͌̎͑͒ͬ̓͐2̵̹̭̺͍̝̙̣̙̤̥͎̮̭̟͈͙̈̾̒̽ͬ̓̍̔̊̉̀ͦ̉̇̀̀͘͟͜4ͪͬ͛͒͒҉̴̻̩̤͍̠̖̪̜̲̫̺̺̗̥9̨͈̮̙̦̥͉̬̼̲̯ͦ̈͑͗ͣ͟͞1ͤ̓ͩ́̒̾̉̄̀͆ͭ͋ͣ̍ͣ̂҉͔̝͎͚̮͍̭͖̣͟R̸̩̭̺̗̺̖̗ͥͤͮ̑ͦ̋ͧͥ͆͗̄̀̚̚͢X̡̧̼͚̻̰͑̔̀̊̄͜͠͠ and the coolest damn looking casing we could create! This State-of-the-art science instrument can even lock itself so that none of these super amazing chemicals you produce can be accessed by anyone who can't crack the code.  This is available at your local shift retailer who resides in the darkest seedy parts of your favorite local dining establishment for only Two Hundred Thousand credits!

Discount Dan's Cool Cooler:
Hello there friends! Are you looking for some cold storage? Brrrr! If you said yes, do we have the product for YOU! We're bringing cold to a whole new level!
That's right! Here at Discount Dan's, we've taken it upon ourselves to... what does that say? Did we really? How much did that cost? Jesus! Well, us here at Discount Dan have created a nifty device that holds fifty units of a reagent and rapidly cools it down to... how do I even say that? Thirty two the-What was th-ARGHHH! *horrible buzzy static intermingled with the screams of damned souls and hungry roars*
This would be a pullable object, like a terminal, that can cool chemicals down to ridiculous temperatures, and can be anchored down. Would probably be found in the void or something.

That's all for now, leave feedback and suggestions below!
I don't see the point of the first one, could you elaborate?

The second one is great though
(01-04-2017, 06:59 PM)Maegor Wrote: I don't see the point of the first one, could you elaborate?

The second one is great though

its to stop things that react at too high or too low a temperature, like smoke powder I think smokes if it cools down enough

edit: I think these are all good ideas, but maybe as locked crate items? Seems too likely that people would steal the entire budget to buy a locked beaker.
Oh, quite nice then