Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Isometric Walls near Hidden Doors/Sliding Walls don't attach.
With the new perspective/isometic-esque wall and door tiles for Cogstation2, when you place a hidden door/sliding wall next to an existing wall, that existing wall doesn't visually update to make a seamless wall, making it rather obvious that the wall next to it isn't a real wall. Likewise, the sprite of the hidden wall will always show a hard border.

I've noticed similar problems with placing a line of glass windows in a vertical line; If you place one on a tile, place another 2 tiles south and then place a third in the middle, the middle window will not update into a proper vertical window.

I can't imagine that this hasn't been reported sooner (and please do forward me if it is), but I could not find the report.
i fucking fixed this before what the hell you shitty bug from hell
First off, apologies about the shitty quality of the original bug report. Critical information is missing! (also the tread tags as you mentioned. I am very new to bugs.)

I failed to specify that the bug occurs with reinforced walls, at odd angles next to hidden walls.

I've found 2 problems.
1) When you construct a hidden door in a normal wall, next to a reinforced wall segment, that reinforced wall segment will have graphical problems afterwards.
Picts:
Example 1. Note how, in the AFTER picture, the T-shaped reinforced wall is now L-shaped:
Before:
[Image: 1KphpyF.png]
After:
[Image: foh8VHY.png]

Example 2.
Before:
[Image: CfwiPzK.png]
After:
[Image: uurYoic.png]

2) When you construct a hidden door in a reinforced wall, the graphic for that hidden door will be for the normal hidden door.
Before:
[Image: 3bzgq2c.png]
After:
[Image: YlE5hyz.png]

The normal hidden doors next to normal walls are perfectly fine.
[Image: Eo6i8pa.png]
i dunno this might've been fixed