Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gorillamydreams must know something i dont
Misteer bob467 (Johnny Walkr)
april 7th
10ish
recently i had been banned frm gibbed 3 for stopping an army of WeedGoku420's. perhaps purgining humanty seeme a bit extreme but someone need to act. i am notproud of my decison, but it needed to be done. so instead of complaining i just went to gibbed 4. i was banned becaue the admin thought i might do some "stupid shit" and started to insult my intelgence and banned me for over a month. very unprofessional. mabye i did deserve the ban, but i wish it had been handled beter.
Breaking News Developing... THERE WAS AN INCREDIBLY WORTHLESS POST HERE. IT WAS REMOVED Breaking News Developing...
If you were the one to upload Law 5 telling the AI to kill all Weedgoku420s then you should know you're only supposed to be doing that shit if you're an antagonist role or are in a position to back up your decision to enforce that.
Just to clarify a few points, as I saw most of this play out. You were actually banned from 4, and the ban was mirrored on 3.

GMD banned you for uploading a law that allowed the AI to kill a lot of people, after which you logged onto 3 where I was. The very first thing you did was head for the AI core and start uploading some dumb (though not necessarily rule-breaking) laws.

The ban from 3 was not as a result of that, however, it was just a mirror. Which is typical of bans, especially of that length.
im not proud of my decision, but someone had to do something! they were out of control! i stand by my decision. my actions saved humanity!