Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Weird Graphical Bug
Whenever i join the server, the graphics looks more pixellated than they should be, and moving causes some Lag, i'm using the latest Beta build and switching to the Stable build has no effect, just 2 weeks ago everything was fine.
I also checked for viruses on my Pc but no results.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2017, 04:32 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: Whenever i join the server, the graphics looks more pixellated than they should be, and moving causes some Lag, i'm using the latest Beta build and switching to the Stable build has no effect, just 2 weeks ago everything was fine.

graphics look fine to me, idk though. Lag is probably your side, a bad internet connection or slow/busy computer. Try updating directx, that fixes a lot of problems with graphics
(01-02-2017, 05:33 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 04:32 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: Whenever i join the server, the graphics looks more pixellated than they should be, and moving causes some Lag, i'm using the latest Beta build and switching to the Stable build has no effect, just 2 weeks ago everything was fine.

graphics look fine to me, idk though. Lag is probably your side, a bad internet connection or slow/busy computer. Try updating directx, that fixes a lot of problems with graphics
Try zooming just slightly in the second picture, you'll notice the differences, also updating direct X didn't work
(01-02-2017, 05:49 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote:

Try zooming just slightly in the second picture, you'll notice the differences, also updating direct X didn't work

ah so it is different. maybe it's your internet explorer, the game runs things through that a lot, mostly for menus but it could be that, can't hurt to update it.
(01-02-2017, 06:23 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 05:49 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote:

ah so it is different. maybe it's your internet explorer, the game runs things through that a lot, mostly for menus but it could be that, can't hurt to update it.

Already updated, nothing changed

Also this is annoying

Switch out of 58x58 mode to stretch-to-fit, top left of screen, icons button.

(01-02-2017, 07:40 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: Also this is annoying

FEATURE
(01-02-2017, 10:31 AM)zewaka Wrote:

Switch out of 58x58 mode to stretch-to-fit, top left of screen, icons button.
I'm already in stretch-to-fit, and i don't see a 58x58 mode, only 32x32, 56x56, and 64x64
(01-02-2017, 11:47 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: I'm already in stretch-to-fit, and i don't see a 58x58 mode, only 32x32, 56x56, and 64x64

what happens when you press 64x64
(01-02-2017, 07:37 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:47 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: I'm already in stretch-to-fit, and i don't see a 58x58 mode, only 32x32, 56x56, and 64x64

what happens when you press 64x64

The graphics gets actually fixed, but now the whole thing is too big for my screen and i can't see my inventory or the health indicator

(01-03-2017, 03:16 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: The graphics gets actually fixed, but now the whole thing is too big for my screen and i can't see my inventory or the health indicator

now try pressing 32x32
(01-04-2017, 11:45 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:16 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: The graphics gets actually fixed, but now the whole thing is too big for my screen and i can't see my inventory or the health indicator

now try pressing 32x32

Well now it's kinda fixed but it's too tiny i have trouble clicking things
did you change your monitor resolution or something?
try checking that, reinstalling graphics drivers, and byond
(01-07-2017, 02:10 AM)zewaka Wrote: did you change your monitor resolution or something?
try checking that, reinstalling graphics drivers, and byond

Never changed resolution, i'll try checking for new drivers and reinstall byond
Apparently an Update for byond beta came out, that fixed it, thanks anyways!