Mentor application: Bjørn Medvedev
Usual Character Name: Bjørn/Björn Medvedev as human, Autopiløt as silicon.
BYOND Username: Forthwrong
Times Available: Usually mornings-afternoon UTC

Game Experience:
I've been playing since 27 July 2014 and I've earned a total of 92 medals so far.
Engineering
I can set up a stable engine and a hellburn, but I typically prefer hotwiring the solars and not worrying about power from that point. That said, I do enjoy repairing the station as an engineer, from sealing hull breaches to fixing bombed APCs to repressurising areas. Indeed, about a year ago I spent a few hours mapping out all the wiring and APCs on cog2. I always feel like I'm missing something when I haven't got tools and an extinguisher on me at the least, and these things fit in with the role of engineer.
I know how to mine, but I've not done it in a while because it feels to me a bit like a minigame detached from the station. I enjoy learning advanced mechanics, and I have got some goals for some advanced contraptions I'd like to make using mechanics which I work towards now and then.
Medical
While I stay away from doctoring on lowpop, I enjoy doing so on medium population, and I'm quite familiar with all of it. I know pathology and genetics, but the main thing that drives me away from medical research is that, again, they feel to me like minigames detached from the station to some degree.
Research
I've got a few notepads with useful recipes and things that I use every now and then, but I typically enjoy the game enough without chemistrying. I know how to make bombs, but I've always seen bombs as boring.
To this point, twice have I mentioned that I'm uninterested in something because it feels like a minigame detached from the station. Well, the great irony is that I delight in telescience. Not only in teleporting things around the station and debris field, but more so in adventuring. To that extent, I'm quite familiar with the biodome, lava moon, and meatstation. (I don't much like ice moon.) I've triggered two different solarium endings.
Technological
I know how to use computers and some packets, and nuking Hemera is fun.
I enjoy playing AI as Autopiløt, and many of my human interests overlap to silicon interests as well. For engineering, setting up the solars is one of the first things I do as AI. For research, I find intra-station telescience rather useful as an AI. For medical, I enjoy being a medical borg and trying to patch people as they run away.

Reason for Application:
I enjoy helping others because it makes me feel meaningful; that's one of the main reasons I like playing as AI. I'm confident that I have enough knowledge to be helpful as a mentor. 

Previous Bans: None.
I have seen you more as AI than human, but you've always been knowledgeable in my recollection and not a shitter. Yes from me.
I vote yes. I believe you are a AI that has been super helpful when I've been playing HoS. Honestly I think if you get good at being a AI you have enough knowledge to be a mentor anyways.
Yeah I've seen you as a human like twice and an AI a loooot of times, you are pretty knowledgeable and a nice dude, as far as I can tell. Yes from me
Seen ya a few times as AI, and the human name sounds familiar. I say yes.
Certified good boy.
A very good AI! I've seen you do some cool space stuff in your human form as well. Definitely purple.
Absolutely! Bjorn has been around for a while and he'd become a good mentor! He even taught me a few things!
Quality player who knows their way around as a meatbag and silicon, definitely mentor material.
ive seen you around as both a hoomon and an ai and i think you'd make a good mentor
From what I've seen you're definitely knowledgeable enough for the role and usually pretty helpful. I vote yes.
I've seen you as silicon before; but I can't recall anything - which generally means good things as if you were bad I'd remember something; however, as it's been a long time since I've played, I'm going to pass with the possibility of changing my vote if I get to know you better before this closes (in short, I'm inviting you into the IRC weather you get accepted for this or not)
No idea who you are in game as human! However, as Ai, you are fun, follow your laws and earn respect through your intelligence and knowledge. I had fun with you as Ai enough times to rememeber that. Come play Ai more haha! Big League Thumbs up!

(02-20-2017, 11:12 PM)TrustScience Wrote: No idea who you are in game as human! However, as Ai, you are fun, follow your laws and earn respect through your intelligence roleplay and general depth of in-game knowledge. I had fun with you as Ai enough times to remember that. Come play Ai more haha! Big League Thumbs up!
I haven't interacted with you much as a human but when I see Autopiløt I always think "Oh cool we have a good AI this round", so it's a yes from me.