Mentor Application: elan_oots [Ella Oats]
Usual Character Name: Ella Oats
BYOND Username: elan_oots
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: EST late nights (9PM - 1AM or so)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): There have been quite a few times where someone's asked for help and it's been something I'm able to help with. I want to help people out because I remember not knowing anything about SS13 and how frustrating it was to not know what was going on or what to do, and want to help people move past that phase to where they can really have fun.

I've been playing SS13, almost exclusively goon, since August 2016, so I don't have a ton of experience, but I still know a lot about the game. I mostly play research and sometimes medical, and I can perform most any task in those roles quite competently. I'm most in my element in Toxins and Telesci, but I have played quite a lot with all of the different medsci roles. I'm also a big fan of botany and mechanics, I know the basics of them but I haven't done much of the advanced stuff. I've only played QM a few times but I was able to make money pretty consistently. I don't know some of the more advanced stuff in engineering but my toxins experience lets me run the engine without blowing it up at least. The only thing I'm not really proficient in is Security, I've played it once or twice on LLJK1 but I just don't have enough situational awareness or a fast enough reaction time to be a good security officer.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None on goon, at least none that I remember. On yogstation I'm banned because one of the very first times I played SS13 I broke the rules, and never appealed the ban.

I've grown a lot then, and even if I occasionally do stupid stuff still, I think I'd make a great addition to the mentor team.
I'll have to deny this on virtue of not respecting the wordcount.

Feel free to apply again respecting that.