Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
admin complaint: Darkchis
Admin name: Darkchis
Server: LLJK US 2
Date/Time: no idea
Synopsis: my temporary ban keeps being increased for saying ";FUCKING HELL ANOTHER GAY ASS JUMPSUIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!"

I have nothing else to say.I was just banned for something that I remember was ok to do because everyone else did it when I was on the server.
"Keeps being increased" implies it happened more than once. I upped it from a week to a month, because you had already been weekbanned for the use of slurs, and you still can't seem to understand why what you said is something I banned you for. Even when asked about it twice on your ban appeal.

Please, as asked in your ban appeal too, point out some examples of people saying that and getting away with it, since otherwise that argument holds absolutely no ground at all, the rules are very clear.
What on earth is this about? Nobody is increasing the length of your ban.
(12-31-2016, 12:24 PM)Gannets Wrote: What on earth is this about? Nobody is increasing the length of your ban.

I was suppost to be off my ban a few days before.But for no reason it has more days added to it now.I was mostly ban for saying that a jumpsuit is gay
You were given a month ban on the 11th of December. It isn't over until the 11th of January!

[Image: aPQwsdM.png]
Isn't this the same genius who kept reporting the admin posts in his appeal thread as spam?

Yeah, it's the same guy.

There is no admin abuse here.  You got banned for something against the rules, originally for a week, but the ban was extended to a month because you'd already BEEN banned for a week previously, and told in no uncertain terms that future bans would be longer.  I would very strongly recommend that you stop being a jackass - stop marking admin posts as spam, stop bending the truth ('my ban keeps getting extended' when the reality is that it was extended once, your claim that nobody gets banned for what you did when we can folks for that fairly regularly, etc etc) and in general stop acting like a petulant child.  You're not entitled to be here.  Your access to the server is a privilege, not a right, and can be revoked if we see fit.

The way to get back is to take a long hard look at your behavior, take a look at the rules page, identify where your behavior runs afoul of the rules, and change your behavior so that it doesn't anymore.  If you can't do that, then we have no reason to let you play here.
(12-31-2016, 03:54 PM)popecrunch Wrote: Isn't this the same genius who kept reporting the admin posts in his appeal thread as spam?

Yeah, it's the same guy.

There is no admin abuse here.  You got banned for something against the rules, originally for a week, but the ban was extended to a month because you'd already BEEN banned for a week previously, and told in no uncertain terms that future bans would be longer.  I would very strongly recommend that you stop being a jackass - stop marking admin posts as spam, stop bending the truth ('my ban keeps getting extended' when the reality is that it was extended once, your claim that nobody gets banned for what you did when we can folks for that fairly regularly, etc etc) and in general stop acting like a petulant child.  You're not entitled to be here.  Your access to the server is a privilege, not a right, and can be revoked if we see fit.

The way to get back is to take a long hard look at your behavior, take a look at the rules page, identify where your behavior runs afoul of the rules, and change your behavior so that it doesn't anymore.  If you can't do that, then we have no reason to let you play here.

Fine