Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MechComp bugs
If you click on the Payment component a bunch with an amount of money less than the set price (eg. you're clicking on it with 10 credits while the set price is 15), it'll eventually accept it, and still send the signal. 

The default [Set Regular Expression] on the RegEx Find component of /[a-Z]*/ doesn't work. From what I can tell, the slashes don't serve any purpose (as they're interpreted literally), and the [a-Z] simply doesn't work. Also (and more importantly), *, when added to stuff in brackets, makes the RegEx Find component take anything (ie. letters, numbers, and symbols), even when it's not supposed to be the case (eg. I'll put [M]* in [Set Regular Expression], and then it'll send the signal even when the input is "9" or "Hello" or "!").

edit: Also, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but the Signal Check component won't take anything containing "&" in [Set Trigger-String]. So if I put "Jones&Jons" in [Set Trigger-String], and then have that inputted, the Signal Check component won't react.

edit2: This might be more of a lack of feature rather than bug, but the RegEx Replace component only replaces the first instance of whatever's the [Set Regular Expression], so if I have three &'s and want to replace them all with, say, "Tan", I have to use three RegEx replace components. And again, slashes don't work, so it loses a lot of functionality.

I found this thread (https://forum.ss13.co/archive/index.php?...-6458.html), where the poster encountered similar problems. They weren't resolved, though (unfortunately!).
I posted instead of editing, oops.