Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give bathtub reagents color
Why?
Because blood is not black.
Neither is copper
Or unstable mutagen.
There shouldn't be too much difficulty with this, I think.
(12-27-2016, 09:33 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Why?
Neither is copper
Or unstable mutagen.

Neither is water, which is generally what goes in a bathtub.

this could be a bug actually
(12-27-2016, 10:28 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
Neither is copper
Or unstable mutagen.

Ohh laddie da mister fancy pants, I bet the water comes out of your sink tap all see-through and non-flammable where you live!!

Regardless, colored bath reagents would be nice. Would add to the fun of mixing discount dan meals in like a big cauldron if it turns a threatening shade of purple.

If it's a bug, I certainly was never around when bathtub reagent overlays were anything but solid black.
(12-27-2016, 11:09 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 10:28 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
Neither is copper
Or unstable mutagen.

Ohh laddie da mister fancy pants, I bet the water comes out of your sink tap all see-through and non-flammable where you live!!

Regardless, colored bath reagents would be nice. Would add to the fun of mixing discount dan meals in like a big cauldron if it turns a threatening shade of purple.

If it's a bug, I certainly was never around when bathtub reagent overlays were anything but solid black.

It may be difficult to implement though. I mean, I have no idea how the color code for reagents works.
hazarding a guess, as someone who is too lazy to touch the mess that is byond, it shouldn't be hard. probably able to just make bathtubs run the same code for colours as beakers do, have 2 seperate sprites for the bath being empty/full. when its full just make the right
parts transparent and run the beaker colour code and viola.
Not really worth its own topic, so I'll just add it here: the drinking bottles you can make at glass recyclers also only show their contents as black (and I think transparency works to a degree, but colour definitely doesn't).
(12-28-2016, 11:37 AM)Mordent Wrote: Not really worth its own topic, so I'll just add it here: the drinking bottles you can make at glass recyclers also only show their contents as black (and I think transparency works to a degree, but colour definitely doesn't).

i would prefer a bug report as that's a bug and this is also
Fixed! Probably. Woo!