Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
username origin
Ingame: Shitty Bill Jr. because in my second round ever I got mindswapped with Shitty Bill and I thought that was the neatest thing ever.

Username: ZeWaka because I wanted to shorten my other general username and I was feeling edgy  and put a 'Ze' instead of a 'The'
I came up with "Mageziya" when I was around eight or nine years old. In little dumb kid-adventures I had, I though of this wonderful island with all sorts of cool and dumb stuff on it. When I came to making my first ever forum account, I decided to name it after this island, but being the dumb, wee bab I was, I couldn't phonetically spell. The pronunciation of "Mageziya" is approximately "Muh-gee-Z-ya", with the "gee" having a hard G. In retrospect, I can't actually think of a proper way to spell it that follows standard English conventions.  Closest that I can think of at the moment would be Muhgiezeya, which is even more of a cluster-fudge of letters. One neat coincidence of "Mageziya" is that it neatly forms "Mage Ziya", which is what a lot of people read my name as, and I'm fine with that.

My in-game name of "Arme F. McGee" is a little weirder. When I first played this game circa-2011, I had another name that I used before I got banned. If comprised of a gibberish first name (Which I won't state), and a last name of "McGee." I kept "McGee" when I made a new character name years later. As for why "McGee" in the first place, I don't have an answer. It's just a name that I took, and I think I liked it because of how it almost has a sort of meter to it when ending a name. "Arme" is German for "Poor", though it is the feminine version of the adjective. Thus, "Arme McGee" effectively means "Poor ol' McGee", in reference to my past mistakes when I was a dumber person. As for the "F.", it doesn't stand for anything, I just added it one day. At the same time though, the new changes to the name system seem to have erased the "F." in my name.

Well, that was unnecessarily long.
(12-27-2016, 10:26 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Manne Love was an homage to one of the wrassler-personas of Mick Foley, Dude Love. Only later did I get that it made a pun. I kept it because Dixon Balls, Gaybe Arre and Manne Love make one hell of a party.

Latin, Noun:
manne
  1. vocative singular of mannus
Latin, Noun:
mannus m ‎(genitive mannī); second declension
  1. A small horse or pony
Well then...
[Image: 51a1a1824f.png]
Neigh mothafukka.

edit: Whoops, it's Gabe Arr. Haven't seen em' for a while. Shame. Was a great fellow. Another was vampirate's Dickson Ormus which went over my head for months.
God dammit, I had picked up on Dixon Balls, but not Manne Love. At the same time, I don't think I've seen Gaybe Arre, though I get the joke in that.

Either way, I R dum.
When I first saw screenshots for this game I thought it looked like one of those awful free to play browser games so I thought up some stupid shit for a username because I figured I'd try five minutes as a joke. Turns out I really like playing and by then I had all these medals so I couldn't just go make an account with a better name.
once upon a time, granny smith was called GRANDMA. however, i was no longer able to pick the player name GRANDMA because we eventually had name rules come in effect.

shotgunbill is a random assortment of words put together and are ultimately meaningless. my name is not bill, and i've never held a shotgun in my life.
zCamperz came from me watching this video (fucking 1 video per post)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cjrp23lBSM&t=1s

and then thinking the name "Camper" was the coolest name i have ever laid my eyes on. i really wanted to change my ps3 name to Camper, but unfortunately my dumb ass self thought that putting z's in front of the name would be cool, and the name stuck. i have like 0 creativity and i never really wanted to change it, so i still use it on all my accounts to this day.

Turd Ferguson came from my all time favorite SNL skit:
I actually have no recollection of where new525 came from although i think it might of been an autogenerated name on the orginal hot wheels website nontheless its stuck with me and and ive never used another username for a non throwaway account. As for my spacemans name on my first ever round on goon i was beaten to death by a monkey i was trying to shake named horatio jiggle I found the name so hilarious i took it on in respect.

hope this helps
I used the username "Griff" on the wretched old pre-steam friends chat platform known as xfire.

Eventually I was accused of stealing the name from the webseries Red vs Blue (A character on the show is named Dexter Grif)

So I added the 'lez' to the end, I don't know why!!!

I also started naming characters in games where full names are a thing 'Dexter Grifflez'
Was having difficulties thinking of a username when all my usuals were coming up as taken. Looked around my room for inspiration and behold. A humble box. Cardboard box - CardboardFox. A harmless pun, I thought.

You wouldn't believe the amount of times I've had to reasure people that I'm not a furry. :')

I now mostly go by Innox or Nox now, Nox being latin for night, as well as the name of a beloved childhood video game.
Corruption of "cirrus", a type of cloud, because I was young at the time I made the name and also liked clouds I guess? I've definitely had my head in the clouds for a long time do ho ho ho

Usually I contract it down to Cirr unless I'm terrified of people finding my presence elsewhere on the internet and I only use Cirrial to try and form a little bit more distance from my acts as that name. Also this paragraph does not exist.

My ingame name is Lem Tables which is a huge injoke from outside the community in a different circle of friends I've known for a good six or seven years by now. I had a habit of drawing weird creatures that all had vaguely lemon/almond shaped heads to the point that I was forever associated with lemons, and Lem was me getting the closest thing to a name from that. This is also why the fantastic yellow hair -- gotta be yellow, lemons is yellow!

Tables is just because one day I changed my IRC quit message to "I am doctor Cirr the world's smartest table wait no I mean human" as an intentionally bad non-joke once and forgot I had it set to that for MONTHS. So with Lem and Dr. Tables as my names of choice I ended up smooshing them together to make the name.

the funny thing is in May this year I got my PhD and so now in some circles I'm just straight up "Dr. Cirr Tables" as stuff I've said and done here leaks via me into other places, and now I'm wondering if I should shoehorn a Dr. into my dumb spacemans name
I used to just play as Frank Stein, after the monster not the doctor. But then there was another Franklin that would play at the same time I would, so I tried to come up with a name that was both short, rolled off the tongue, and easy to remember, and came up with Dan Dingo

I've thought about changing it back because
  1. There's another Dan now
  2. After the fact I realized that it could be construed as a play on on the word mandingo
I'm just worried about losing the reputation I've got associated with the name
Once I was a young and new spaceman with a randomly generated spaceman name. That name was Quinton Pritchard.

Sadly there was another Quinton who was an unending fountain of poo and got permabanned if I recall.

Over time the first name gave away to Dr. Eventually giving way to Imperator, impersonator after a joke, and pretty much any other title I wanted to slap on at the moment. Then we got the shiny new name system and I could finally cheese it to just be listed as the only important part of the name. "Pritchard"

Forum name? Force of habit.
nice cirr.

curiosity got the better of me