Mentor Application: InquisitorLisica
Usual Character Name: Mustached Fiend
BYOND Username: InquisitorLisica
Recommended by: No one! Hopefully, someone knows who I am in-game.
Times Available:2 AM - 7 AM UTC

Reason for Application + Game Experience: I need a colored name to feel validated in a game about 2D space persons, wizards, and farting. I've been playing for 3 years now and feel that I am fairly knowledgeable on the methods to debutt an assistant and wear his ass atop my head as a hat. I came to gibbed when ovary was the map and my name was Terrence Kyne. I kept a low profile as I watched people come and go. Then I was rambling on about the game in a VOIP and inadvertently introduced CrassCrab to the game. Every single day the station was caked in poo, urine, and vomit while the clowns honked and were beaten to death for their transgressions. I remember my futile quest to find the secrets of initrophil. I remember infinifoam shenanigans and the Secret Order of the Light Bulb on Donut 2. I've routed the entire station's disposals into the singularity.

I've rerouted the mail system to make an giant anti-assistant shotgun with floor tiles. I know how to make packets do neat things and how to work the """""difficult to understand""""" TermOS and ThinkDOS systems. I've made my own teleporter spreadsheet and have extensive ideas and various things stashed away in documents that I've made over the years. I can set up the engine to get a pretty good level of power and can blow up the station with bombs with the best of them. I've cooked terrible things like the Bacon Cake with it's deadly porktonium contents and have made people fat so they could function as mobile walls. Once, I gave a brave spaceman a remote-detonated bomb and sent him off to vanquish the singularity with it's destructive power. I've been alien, changeling, traitor, wizard, syndicate agent, and Looten Plunder on many occasions. I'm a space smart thug doing crime to those who need crime done against them.

Overall, I have a lot of useful information I've stashed away and would love to give it to some new players and see what amazing and hopefully hilarious things they can do with it.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):I own both Shrek and Shrek 2 on DVD. I like Shrek 2 enough to own the movie soundtrack with such hits as "Living La Vida Loca" and "I Need a Hero" on my mp3 player. They have an ogre and donkey dragons. Shrek 3 exists? It's sort of a Lethal Weapon situation. What I'm saying is make a buddy cop movie with a shrek in it.
[Image: j1fNsHus.jpg]

Previous Bans: I was banned sometime in 2010 as a cyborg for electrifying doors.
I have never heard of you by any of your listed names.
I've seen Mustached Fiend around lately, and I remember Terence Kyne, but I don't think we ever did a whole lot together. From what I've seen, you certainly do know your stuff.
I do remember ya, back from Donut station. We were having fun in arrivals and you had rerouted disposals and made what is practically a shotgun of random crap, random assistants hten took turn sitting in a chair while the rest of us climbed into the disposals and launched at them. It was quite the time.

A yes for me, you always seemed to know your shit.
After seeing you ingame and seeing how polite and well mannered you seemed, I'm fully willing to give you my yes.
Aw man. I remember you teaching me the best application of space lube(fire extinguisher) as a friendly clown. This alone helped me so much. Not only that, but you have taught me quite a few little cool secrets or hints in game. Seeing as how you've played thus far with such a clean record and a vast knowledge of the game, I am totally willing to give you a yes!

Give him the purple text!