Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space ambulances and passenger lights
Medbay could use some pods for spacecorpse retrieval. They could have a cargo bay that can only hold corpses, a scanner that'll detect dead things, a siren, and maybe a corpse magnet, cryochamber, or a cloning scanner. Might even be able to carve a tiny podbay into part of the south end of medbay.

I also think that pods should have an indicator that shows if someone (else) is in the pod, something like the little lights on the disposal chutes.
like the mining pod ore scoop but for bodies
Maybe not just dead things, but definitely human shaped stuff with maybe a vitals readout
weeeooooo weeeooooo space ambulance
A drivable morgue tray?
Maybe a Portable sleeper as a pod secondary system? With clickdrag support similar to the cargo hold. An ambulance-pod would be best suited as an achievement-unlocked skin similar to the high-tech pod.

Headlights on pods would be pretty cool as well. Perhaps with sirens and blue flashing lights for the security pods and ambulances?
Did you say "port-a-med" or whatever the hell it is called?
The portamed was quite useful. Not sure why it was completely switched out with nanomed.

I mean I guess it stepped on the heels of the portasci?
pod sirens would not be very useful i think,because not much sound in space
give them a blue painted forklift that can carry people
(12-27-2016, 05:34 PM)misto Wrote: pod sirens would not be very useful i think,because not much sound in space

How will you remember that you are there to pick up a corpse not to buy bee eggs then?