Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discount Dan's Plasma Powered Grill
So someone named "Reid Beck" in deadchat was talking about why the kitchen does not have something like a grill to cook more then one piece of meat at a time people seemed to like it and someone said that they should make a suggestion for this so I have taken the liberty to do so.

NEW FROM DISCOUNT DAN'S IDEA FACTORY INTRODUCE'S THE DISCOUNT DAD'S PLASMA POWERED STEAK GRILL™ IN ASSOCIATION WITH NANOTRASEN INC.

So you just got your new grill and want to get cooking? Well to start it simply attach a NanoTrasen standardized plasma tank to the labeled port and get cooking. Capable of cooking a maximum of 4 pieces of meat at once this item is every Swedish chef's dream.[WARNING IN THE EVENT OF THE GRILL COMING IN CONTACT WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES OR INTERFERENCE THE GRILL AUTOMATED SAFE GRILLING AMOUNT CONTROLLER CAN BECOME DAMAGE OR DISABLED IN THE EVENT OF THIS PLEASE SEND IT BACK TO THIS RETURN ADDRESS: D̴͈̬͖͓̙͕̮̊̋̌̉̄̽̋̀̑̉̌͋À̵̡̗̜̭̭̺̺̪̩̗̳͗̾̊̊̂T̶̢͉͎̥̝̫̹̜̈́̽̀́͐̈͆̓͊̏͒̚Ą̸̛͉̫̬̹̦̱̭͕̼̗͇͇̟̬̔͐͗̊͊͆͗̐̌̍̃͑̕͠ ̷̧̛̛̟̲̭͚̎̀̌̈́̐͒̒̑̀̈͘ͅͅC̸̪̝͕̠̫͋́͛Ö̶̟̤́͐͂̑̽̒͆̄̀̃̈̕͘͠R̴̨͓͓̦͚̮͇̥̬̺̪͇͖͑̅̅͂́̏̾͝ͅͅR̵̢̳̬̖͇͉͓̟̹̣̲̜̹̜̪̅̾̓̑̍͑͆̆͘̚U̷̟̟̓͝ͅP̴̢̢̰̥͉̥͉̠̳̤̣̮͖͕͐͂̈́̈́̍̋͜T̸͇͍̱̥̼̥͇̝͆͋͆̉̏͘̕͘ͅĚ̵͖̭̜͎̹͎̫͚̮̳̼͕̼̘̥̏̏̈́̀̈́̄͒͘͘D̸̨̮̺͛]

WARNING NANOTRASEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO PEOPLE OR PROPERTY DUE TO ONE'S FACE BEING APPLIED TO THE GRILL DURING A FIGHT

Also someone said something about making it movable
Hello I suggested making the grill moveable. This is mainly for throwing barbeque parties in the pool.
(12-23-2016, 04:40 PM)The Worst Wrote: Hello I suggested making the grill moveable. This is mainly for throwing barbeque parties in the pool.

I'm cool with Chef having a plasma grill provided we're able to emag/sabotage it whatever in order to set people on fire or cause a small explosion.

Also because then we can butcher random critter corpses and serve well done roadkill.

Also Hank Hill will finally have his propane accessories.
we discussed similar topics before

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6530

remember to include the ability to make custom bbq sauces, perhaps in a way similar to how cake icing tubes work, and the ability to extract racks of ribs from animals and human corpses to make grilled ribs, etc
The part saying "WARNING IN THE EVENT OF THE GRILL COMING IN CONTACT WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES OR INTERFERENCE THE GRILL AUTOMATED SAFE GRILLING AMOUNT CONTROLLER CAN BECOME DAMAGED OR DISABLED" means that if you emag it you would be able to somehow cook unlimited steaks at a time on it but it blowing up works too
Let me be able to literally throw meat or even people on the grill.
ok guys, i just had a good idea

1 we take the grill to that meat station place
2 we grill and eat the meat station from the inside out
Good idea mr misto
Make the actual grill act like a table that heats/cooks anything placed/thrown on it. Yes, that includes spacemens.
(12-23-2016, 07:15 PM)Mordent Wrote: Make the actual grill act like a table that heats/cooks anything placed/thrown on it. Yes, that includes spacemens.

There should be a portable version and one that's like those grills you see at diners and breakfast joints that is basically a heated table
Don't overcomplicate it! New Zealanders like a good barbeque, and what's better than staring at the vast abyss of space as you munch on a wildly overcooked hot dog and drink a bad beer.
hook the grill pipes up to the hot loop of the engine
yeah but would i be able to fashion a grill out of grilles

or even cook grilles upon the grill
Will the grill apply a grill-lines filter on things it grills? I sure hope so
I support this addition to the station 100%, and make it movable. Pool grill parties! Engineering grill parties! Medbay catering service consisting of removed limbs and organs grilled!!!!!
a grill that runs on char that has to be gotten from miners

i sell plasma and plasma accessories