Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for the admins
These are non-invasive questions, I just want to know some of your thoughts.

QUESTION 1:
What goes through your heads when picking admin midis?

QUESTION 2:
What do you think when you do admin things like catbeests or leg AI's? Rather, what goes on when deciding how to spice up a round?

QUESTION 3:
Do you admins ever meet up outsideĀ of real life?
What goes through your heads when picking admin midis?

Depends why I'm playing an admin MIDI.
Either the right one for the situation, or the one that I think will be hillarious.

What do you think when you do admin things like catbeests or leg AI's? Rather, what goes on when deciding how to spice up a round?

Well, yiffbeasts and legAI are both hilarious. You gotta use them sparingly though, like all other gimmicks. I normally go off of what someone says when I'm spicing up a round, since I've mainly worked with improv IRL.

Do you admins ever meet up outsideĀ of real life?

I don't think people would want to buy a plane ticket to come out here.
You just gotta' get a feel for it! Just do stuff when it feels right/you wanna!

Also we're a hecka spread out team. I dunno if everyone's ever all met up at once. But I'm sure I'll run in to someone eventually.
1. "What is the single most hilarious thing in my library to play at this moment of time?" this is how you get 'this is the sound my bum makes' songs during weddings and horrible christmas song renditions.

2. See above. If it'll be fucking hilarious, whether to me or bypassers, I do it.

3. Nope. I do wanna meet up irl some day though!
i heard that to become an admin you have to drive around with your headlights off then kill anyone who flashes their headlights at you. is that true?
(12-26-2016, 03:52 PM)locusts Wrote: i heard that to become an admin you have to drive around with your headlights off then kill anyone who flashes their headlights at you. is that true?
Are you implying that admins are uber drivers?
1. Usually it's just shit like: "Boy, I like this song, let's play it"
2. haha I don't run gimmicks I run stupid bullshit.
3. We all live in a huge office building. Shotgunbill and I go to McDonalds once a week to plan Destiny events.
1. I don't usually get to play those but when I do, it's something that comes from whatever comment someone made and I think a shitty song fits.

2. "Will this be fun for more people than just a few? Will it ruin the round as a whole?"

3. We're all working from a net cafe in rural Albania.