Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Cannot remove light borg arms
Attempting to remove a light cyborg arm from a human in the same way you'd remove a meat arm doesn't work.

To replicate
1- Have light cyborg arms
2- Try and have them surgically removed
3- Nothing happens
Can confirm, it seems to affect people who start with light cyborg arms as a trait.
(12-23-2016, 04:09 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Can confirm, it seems to affect people who start with light cyborg arms as a trait.

How about light cyborg arms that were attached mid-round?
(12-23-2016, 11:14 AM)zewaka Wrote: How about light cyborg arms that were attached mid-round?

I know this is probably so that you can debug (i.e. find out whether it's because of the trait or something weird with light cyborg arms in general), but given that there's no inherent bonus to either I don't think should be like the traits that linger despite attempts to remove (e.g. deafness).

In other words, light cyborg arms that you spawn with because of a trait should be removable. Heck, not being able to remove them could be seen as a benefit (it stops nefarious doctors/roboticists from delimbing you).
(12-23-2016, 12:11 PM)Mordent Wrote: I know this is probably so that you can debug (i.e. find out whether it's because of the trait or something weird with light cyborg arms in general), but given that there's no inherent bonus to either I don't think should be like the traits that linger despite attempts to remove (e.g. deafness).

In other words, light cyborg arms that you spawn with because of a trait should be removable. Heck, not being able to remove them could be seen as a benefit (it stops nefarious doctors/roboticists from delimbing you).

There have also been other issues reported with removing limbs. I think a thread is in open bugs about removing heads. But yes, I asked so I could debug easier. If it's trait-only, then it could be declared a feature but if it is not then it most certainly would need to be fixed.