Upgradable PDAs
I would like this give ghosts something to do

Also we should have syndicate Pai's too
Idea regarding Pais and ghosts:

Let people pick ghost drones up and plug them into their PDAs
(12-24-2016, 08:05 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Idea regarding Pais and ghosts:

Let people pick ghost drones up and plug them into their PDAs

Ooo, I like that idea.
I like this idea, upgrading and adding tools to the PDA, upgrading the PDA to PDA plus or even a CELLPHONE!

Also make PDA'S be customizable, that the screen color in pda can be changed and even more stuff.
(12-27-2016, 09:34 PM)bigfatbananacyclops Wrote: I like this idea, upgrading and adding tools to the PDA, upgrading the PDA to PDA plus or even a CELLPHONE!

I'm surprised this idea has never come up before.

There should be a speaker/microphone PDA module that allows you to connect your PDA to one other persons. Said PDAs then act like the bracelets that allow you to hear events from whoever else is wearing them. Except maybe with a little PDA symbol next to them so you can tell whats what.
secret pda earpieces for eavesdropping/spying
We need a swiss army knife part maybe only gettable from telescience tomfoolery. With a mini multi tool, knife,spoon,fork, screwdriver and such
(01-01-2017, 03:09 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: We need a swiss army knife part maybe only gettable from telescience tomfoolery. With a mini multi tool, knife,spoon,fork, screwdriver and such

That'd be fun! It'd probably take up one of the scanner slots in the PDA.
make my pda a fucking gun
(01-01-2017, 06:19 PM)zcamperz Wrote: make my pda a fucking gun
Why not have that as an option when repairing the captain's Gun?
(01-01-2017, 06:29 PM)Crazyabe Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 06:19 PM)zcamperz Wrote: make my pda a fucking gun
Why not have that as an option when repairing the captain's Gun?

shove the antique gun into my pda?
zcamperz shoves the antique gun into the gun shaped slot on their PDA
make pda's have a small pcell that is removable and upgradeable. this adds 1. immersion and 2. a way to get small pcells for guns and other things

make the pcell like 100 cap or something, so everyone doesint start with a 200/200 pcell on roundstart
Might aswell make the PC's craftable or gettable somehow incase someone steals yours
(01-01-2017, 07:30 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Might aswell make the PC's craftable or gettable somehow incase someone steals yours

they used to be craftable, but arent, because materials is being reworked. when and if it gets fixed these can just be a way to get a low tier cell