Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling screeches
I think changelings should be able to use their shambling abomination screech while not shambling, for the shambling price (1) or for more, probably 2-3 DNA. Prints a big red message like "Shifty Guy unhinges his jaw and lets out an ear-piercing shriek!"

Or just "Shifty Guy lets out an ear-piercing shriek! How does he even make such a loud noise?!" Or something like that. Basically, very obvious revealing ability that can be used in a sticky situation without having to waste all your points on shambling.
Well we can already make our arm into a shambler tentical so yeah why not
I could see this, but with a reduced range and potency.
I've always wondered about this, they could really do with a screech without turning into Cthulhu. It would need to be less powerful, but I can see this working.
shambler is underutilized as is without having even more powers looted from it to hand to the already objectively better stealth form
(12-17-2016, 05:25 AM)misto Wrote: shambler is underutilized as is without having even more powers looted from it to hand to the already objectively better stealth form

the idea is the screech can be used without wasting all dna points on shambling, and it is very revealing. shambler is underused cause going shambler for even 2 seconds uses at least 10 dna points
ok. i have changed my mind on this but on the condition that its implementation is simultaneous with the ability to cut out their lungs and implant them in humans to steal the changeling's scream power and also ability to not need to breathe air