Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dirty
[Image: Er5AW7k.png]
I think this is caused due to the these items spawning in at round start and since the clown quarters have dirt on the floor they get that little extra part of the name right away before the game can load its original name. At least thats what I think happens in not ever experienced in how byond coding works but I can confirm this is a glitch that effects some items such as the detective gear in the locker aswell
I kind of like it
i think this has been happening a lot for most prefixes, i remember a round or two ago there was an armour vest just called 'blood-stained'
do the actual names ever get added on?
No ive seen them like that very late into the round.
Picking them up and equipping them doesn't change the name, and neither does washing it in the washing machine.
Washing stuff in general doesn't remove the stain prefixes.
(12-16-2016, 07:44 AM)Grek Wrote: Washing stuff in general doesn't remove the stain prefixes.

Washing stuff in the washing machines (not sinks) has never not worked for me.
(12-16-2016, 12:56 AM)zewaka Wrote: do the actual names ever get added on?

No. They become a mishmash of adjectives, but never get their actual names. Even being cleaned still results in the item being called the "the dirty."
Same thing happens when crafting jumpsuits or gloves with the new material system, the items get the prefix but not the name of the item itself.
should be fixed now, let me know if you run across anything with this name still