Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronized Biomass Manipulation turned me into a statue.
I scrolled up in the pic to show that I did indeed synchronize it, and when using it became a statue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Having low genetic stability can cause mutations to backfire. How was your stability when you used it?
(12-14-2016, 04:23 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Having low genetic stability can cause mutations to backfire. How was your stability when you used it?

Not great but the gene was synchronized.
(12-14-2016, 06:00 PM)vampirate Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 04:23 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Having low genetic stability can cause mutations to backfire. How was your stability when you used it?

Not great but the gene was synchronized.
Synchronized genes still cost stability, you need stabilizer to stop it from taking stability.
But how can you stabilize it if you need to synchronize it in the first place? I've also noticed people taking synchronized biomass as their only mutation and still turning into statues somewhat frequently. It seems to be the most dangerous power to use unstabilized.
(12-14-2016, 06:13 PM)lambskin Wrote: But how can you stabilize it if you need to synchronize it in the first place? I've also noticed people taking synchronized biomass as their only mutation and still turning into statues somewhat frequently. It seems to be the most dangerous power to use unstabilized.

Stabilizing does nothing except cancel out stability drops, synchronizing just stops it from liquifieing you.
In short:
Stabilizer stops the gene from taking away genetic stability.
Synchronizer stops the mutation from gibbing you.
Not a bug. Feature. Moving.