Disgraceful Me (HoS Recovery)
Usual Character Name: Dr. Gabz
BYOND Username: Gabzzy

Basically during the summer last year I applied for HoS and was approved. Did my job as one as best I could and never fucked up whilst being one. But, judging it from a different point of view now, I believe that when I wasn't a HoS and just had a random job, I used to be a fuck up and just hacked doors to go into places, push people down and fart on them and generally messing around the place. After this weird gaming period of mine I left for a few weeks, and when I came back I noticed that I was removed from being a HoS/Mentor. There was no reason, but it wasn't needed, since I saw where I did wrong (I would've done the same thing myself).

Basically I would like to regain the title of HoS/Mentor. I've been playing the game often and am up to date with everything, and, believe me, have learnt one hell of a lesson by not being an ass to random people. The saying "don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you" couldnt be more precise in my case, when I have been on both sides of the situation some times.

I accept whatever the admins decide to do upon this post. If you do happen to reaccept me as HoS/Mentor and put me on a trial, I wont let you down smile
Gabz Wrote:But, judging it from a different point of view now, I believe that when I wasn't a HoS and just had a random job, I used to be a fuck up and just hacked doors to go into places, push people down and fart on them and generally messing around the place.
This is basically what I do and I'm still an HoS, so maybe this isn't why you got it removed.
Then I wouldnt know what it was. I had left for a few weeks and came back to being stripped of the title. Maybe my actions were more asshole-ish. I didnt grief nor went against the rules, just messed around a lot
This is not even close to the word requirement, and it is obvious you ignored the template.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:This is not even close to the word requirement, and it is obvious you ignored the template.

You're kidding, right? I never know with you.
This is not an official "topic" if you wanna call it that. Nevertheless, if the admins want me to write an application following the template then I will. smile