Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Unable To Interact With Anything As Santa
As Santa, I teleported myself to the Merchant Shuttle and (upon spawning in empty space as there was no shuttle) threw a box to get myself back on the station. After this, I found myself unable to interact with anything around me: not things in my inventory, not things on the ground, not computers or other objects. Using my Festive Fun spells returned the message You can't do that while you're incapacitated.

Further context: I was addicted to Jenkem due to a dilly-o with a Little Danny's snack cake. After the bug started happening I stopped seeing addiction messages and puking.
At first I was able to talk and hear things around me. After seeing if using a Sleeper Console would fix anything, I became unable to hear things going on around me.

Reconnecting didn't work; downloading the latest BYOND beta also had no effect.

After using *suicide my health bar stayed green but I still slowed down, and using *succumb still killed me.

I have no idea what happened here but I think it may have to do with the Jenkem addiction? Is jenkem and even worse drug than I thought?
using drugs put santa on his own naughty list, the resulting existential crisis was agonizing for him