Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goonstation Lessons Learned the Hard Way
If you aren't properly protected, heating a fuel can full of fluorosulfuric acid precursors will straight up kill you when it reacts.
(12-12-2016, 08:30 PM)Superlagg Wrote: If you aren't *dead*, *living* will straight up kill you

fixed that for you
Trying to learn to start a hellburn from scratch with no experience with hellburns and nobody to help you is a very bad idea.
Evidently, in the scenario where a Robot artifact is activated and begins glowing without a relevant message attached to it, there's a high probability said artifact will borg anyone who touches it.

...don't get me wrong, I'm still going to touch them.
In my experience, literally every bulky robot artifact is borging. (i also touch them anyways though)
Leave the Fuel crates full of char closed until you actually need the char. In the crate, it is safe. Open the lid and the whole supply will go up in smoke (and so will you).
You can take quite a lot of blood out of yourself without too much effect (Stick to 40 with the new blood pressure shit), and make 160 units of synthflesh.

Even at the minimal unit amount for patchboxes, one can yank you from red to yellow or green when you are beaten/burned to shit.
1. For the love of God do not pull on the light grenade
2. Always double check the Z coordinate in the teleporter
3. Don't use the escape pods, just don't.
4. Don't kill the wizard, instead force a cluwne costume on him.
5. Always have a crowbar multitool and a screwdriver handy, or else you might get trapped.
6. And last but not least..... If you plan on making napalm, be sure to not accidentally step on an exposed wire, it will go off, and you will probably die
1. Everyone is trying to kill you. Even the doctors. Especially the doctors.
2. Brown Note will kill you if you try to get clever and force others to biblefart.
3. Someone can stun you, forcefeed you eggs and slide you over a bible while you scream in horror due to the impending RNG fart.
Never fuck with clowns too much. They are played by veterans and she they know traditional ways of fucking up clowns, but they won't tolerate shitty annoying fuckers. Be careful to don't get too far.

Sleepypen is god among traitor shit. Stealthy pen is great as medical hyposprey with omnizine and deadly poison zhit. It is one of multitools of traitor. Great thing.

Best moments to use your traitor abilities is either moment of fun or chaos. If by your deeds you can gain friends, do it. More fun and people will remember you as good traitor. Murdering can be fucking fun too.

Never underestimate others. Even new guy can fuck you up.

Beware the floor cluwne.

Telescience during solarium runs was often favorite goal of the traitor. Ice moon is great for duels and battles.
Unlike the bible, if you drag someone over the "King in Yellow" and brown-note, you will survive but the person you make fart won't.

If you attempt to use a dark matter beaker from inside a closet you're in, it'll meatcube you

You need a full 15u syringe of plasma in order to make cells and lightbulbs detonate

Putting signaller/igniter assemblies underneath large weldingfuel tanks makes for an incredibly easy to make remote bomb. Nobody ever checks underneath the tank either, allowing you to surreptitiously reclaim it later.

Welding tanks can be detonated by lightbulbs. This can be used to great effect if you have a borg or the AI on your side. Simply place a couple of tanks below some lightbulbs and have the AI blow out some lighting circuits.

Boobytrapped lightbulbs can NOT set off welding fuel tanks. I'm fairly certain this is a bug, i'll report it in a moment.

You can eventually break your way out of containers you've been welded into by repeatedly flipping.

Be incredibly careful when attempting to destroy named guardbuddies with melee weapons. They have a tendency to explode violently upon death.

The best death insurance policy for a traitor is a macrobomb and two microbombs, if someone begins to chase you down and manages to kill you from up close, you'll gib them and deal a pretty staggering amount of damage to the station. Especially if there's weldertanks nearby.