Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WJohnston's Xeno Hive and Other Crap
XOXO FROM /TG/!

These are all the assorted things I brought over from /TG/ in case you guys want to add them. Keep in mind I trimmed a lot of stuff from what you're seeing, even entire sprite packs. You can still find hidden things not shown in the files themselves, though.

If you want to see everything I've done for /TG/ go here.

Xenos + Xenobio

Xeno collars and facehuggers: [Image: SMCRz.gif][Image: veQD1.gif][Image: R6cFf.png][Image: yiJP5.gif]
Sleeping xenos: [Image: rysIH.gif][Image: 2K5rs.gif][Image: VWuJrqS.gif][Image: bhozj.gif][Image: Fi2w10X.gif][Image: 8GAnL.gif][Image: BGMSR.gif][Image: uwdqT.gif]
Sleeping xenos V2: [Image: 1XS31.gif][Image: tO1ZH.gif][Image: qTqgdcD.gif][Image: psCMW.gif][Image: sm7H8WF.gif][Image: eOjO2.gif][Image: xsfK2.gif]
Doors, tables, thick resin flooring and new weed nodes: [Image: Yb1KS.png][Image: iMV41.png][Image: JtlZj.gif][Image: 9hNDM.gif][Image: e4K5U.png][Image: f30MZP4.png][Image: 8Eoob.png][Image: EuP3u.png]
Xeno "hunt" stance, the new form in which xenos run in: [Image: LDSkO.gif][Image: 1IvD2.gif][Image: 4F9sd.gif][Image: hePVzzl.gif][Image: jCUoK.gif][Image: k9Umr.gif]
Auras, the nerfed replacement for xeno thermals. [Image: NdXft.gif][Image: LBnWd.gif][Image: EoKFR.gif][Image: zMPPP.gif][Image: ciJyw.gif]
Stunned and cuffed Larva: [Image: j9FhM.gif][Image: WKzGB.gif]
Bloodied larvae: [Image: l68PS.gif][Image: tfVKc.gif][Image: ZraFg.gif][Image: oYNda.png][Image: 914cI.gif][Image: YYuad.gif]
Knocked down Xenos: [Image: FAdLN.png][Image: FmxrDa7.png][Image: EPZOx.png][Image: vxBD7.png][Image: ENneonx.png][Image: q95Kf.png][Image: HYF2N.png]
Dead Xenos: [Image: fny35.png][Image: m7301jl.png][Image: 83S62.png][Image: pUQb6.png][Image: KSchcIN.png][Image: Om9h8.png][Image: ulamG.png]
Husked Xenos: [Image: SMLHR.png][Image: WwMFraa.png][Image: BwfDu.png][Image: biwRM.png][Image: YTHz8xq.png][Image: jB4fQ.png][Image: XEIpC.png]
2x1 Xeno crawl stance: [Image: lZAu5.gif][Image: CDIvn.gif][Image: amCRM.gif][Image: Fh1ODcd.gif][Image: 3o9lO.gif]
Runner xeno, AKA xenodog: [Image: utUWKYi.gif]
Pounce stance: [Image: 0UYbq.gif][Image: 6mzGO.gif][Image: YJZGO.gif][Image: 42MlBc7.gif]
Mid air pounce: [Image: ah9PX.gif][Image: GNziP.gif][Image: 7f8KG.gif][Image: f0UigsZ.gif]
Stand/crawl stance, and queen pinpointer: [Image: liddK.gif][Image: Xvfi2A6.gif]
New queen HUD powers for hivemind control: [Image: QM2xghA.gif][Image: me6qSCI.gif][Image: 9DvCgyF.gif]
2x2 Queens! Fear them![Image: FnMyU.gif][Image: 8ffQE.gif][Image: k1s3h.png][Image: QySBF.png]
2x2 Praetorians, Royal guards to the queens![Image: X9I0nRr.gif][Image: tDK6FCC.gif][Image: iI8Yxj0.gif][Image: 6WDZ1Nh.gif]
Xeno computers and xeno chitin armor: [Image: 0VTwA.gif][Image: YmRGH.gif][Image: ABf2V.png][Image: uaq1t.gif]
Extracts: [Image: 8gf1l.png][Image: PcR1G.png][Image: lQh5U.png][Image: wSOTx.png][Image: 6byI8.png][Image: yPDGWlb.png][Image: Ue7Zrtv.png]
The results of your xenobio science: Xenoborgs: [Image: M4u73.gif][Image: ZILVO.gif][Image: D0GyZ.png][Image: JmJNK.png][Image: PEbD7.gif][Image: uUTH6.gif][Image: 5d1TM.gif]
Other science things bring you to these: XenoAIs: [Image: tLKBJ.gif]
New status icons for infected people: [Image: NC4AS.png][Image: puVCv.png][Image: UTqbO.png]
Better neurotoxin spit: [Image: vBaNu.gif]

Download Xenobio 1.6.4

Sprites Request 4

Mini-mech prizes! They come from arcades! [Image: IhVkP.png][Image: 94wUu.png][Image: IF4l4.png][Image: zCWtY.png][Image: baJlK.png][Image: w9e1S.png][Image: NElG1.png][Image: CSc5b.png][Image: KnJIf.png][Image: 4bw2b.png][Image: 72hD9.png][Image: E4CtZ.png]
Wall mounted Analyzer: [Image: vYhZh.gif][Image: d3hYk.gif][Image: Pmweh.gif]
Biobed: [Image: knNXb.gif][Image: qraxv.gif]
Captain's Personal Ultra-Delux Cigars: [Image: VAMlP.gif][Image: 2dlI8.gif]
Clothes Fabricator: [Image: EJfIR.gif][Image: MsIcT.gif][Image: IIKem.gif]
Head's Silver ID: [Image: IUKBM.png]
Ominous card opened red button: [Image: Xyq9C.png][Image: 5G2eK.png]
Animated firelight! [Image: xMnFE.gif]

Download Sprites Request 4.3.3

Sprites Request 5

Medical clothing, scrubs in blue, green and purple: [Image: UytEx.gif][Image: G4nRh.gif][Image: hrSAE.gif]
Construction sprites for vending machines, kitchen items, and some engineering: [Image: PhJ9L.gif][Image: vCmru.gif][Image: OUN6k.gif][Image: FlxIO.gif][Image: 90i4R.gif][Image: IYbiv.gif][Image: O0D61.gif][Image: ju2kQ.gif][Image: wwZST.gif][Image: vxC3X.gif][Image: 1FAuI.gif][Image: F3M39.gif][Image: WIo3i.gif][Image: NF70Q.gif][Image: tzbrd.gif][Image: SAoGa.gif][Image: BZ537.gif][Image: metDT.gif][Image: s93VJ.gif][Image: j3ZrC.gif][Image: 7uRQi.gif][Image: e9nqg.gif]
Makeshift spears and cattle prods out of rods, glass and batteries: [Image: P0ADE.png][Image: wE7ix.gif]

Download Sprites Request 5.3.4

Sprites Request 6

New comms hub machines, and improved circuit floor: [Image: m2DbQ.gif][Image: 7Vnie.png][Image: CXtaL.gif][Image: sy4rq.png][Image: VAnmL.png]
Various heavy computers. Thanks, hempuli!: [Image: TkPZi.gif][Image: HrdFc.gif][Image: 5Im63.gif][Image: MBsCQ.png][Image: pkTcG.gif][Image: e2Rqg.gif][Image: C3hfZ.png]
Inhand fixes for tools: [Image: Q0XtH.gif]

NOT SHOWN: YOU CAN NOW MAKE ANY COMBINATION OF COLOURED FLOOR TILES, WARNING LINES, GRAY OR WHITE!

Download Sprites Request 6.1.2

Sprites Request 8

Resprited Beds, and two variations of bedsheets: [Image: tH0Jq.png][Image: BrD9T.gif][Image: 1dpIr.gif]
MMI "Spider" Model. It can move! You can also wear them as hats: [Image: dnWfW.gif][Image: tZG88.gif][Image: 7Wq2u.gif][Image: lCSuK.gif]
Brand new high security doors: [Image: Vf8Qa.png][Image: DG82S.gif][Image: 0P6XO.gif][Image: wrH15.png][Image: 4B3vv.gif][Image: nBbcQ.gif][Image: CRrn6.gif]
Evil syndicate high security doors:[Image: IjN7ZXV.png][Image: LdPbcLu.gif][Image: IIZQWe8.gif][Image: VoUic4Z.gif][Image: 4VIw6Ho.gif][Image: 2XQ8A59.gif][Image: Gux9pHF.gif]
Redone blast and danger doors:[Image: v4E5wUK.png][Image: nDNAnan.gif][Image: XOud95X.gif][Image: radqrs4.png][Image: I91qyEK.gif][Image: wvm8YNl.gif]
Resprited Viscerator + construct steps: [Image: VO3yH.gif][Image: HBRSI.gif]
New lizardmen accesories and customizability! [Image: arLIT.gif]

Download Sprites Request 8.0.4

Sprites Request 9

Welding goggles for you mad scientists: [Image: zFo4y.gif][Image: xFB18.gif]
Mulebot Touchup: [Image: 9XYHs.png][Image: J3nA8.gif][Image: Qy5aJ.png][Image: DP5Uw.gif]
Broken computers and extinguisher: [Image: 3cn66.png][Image: 2g0NI.png][Image: U72bt.png]
Radiomuffs and radiocorders:[Image: 2DSWE.png][Image: xc5NK.png]
Landmines and proximity mines Mk1 and Mk2: [Image: tIdKn.gif][Image: YBIc3.gif][Image: TmuLa.gif][Image: UVoyo.gif]
Desk bells and pressure sensors [Image: SBh1v.png][Image: ExKwU.png]
Chemical traps: [Image: FOJLj.gif]
Constructable single barrel shotguns: [Image: 6thTg.gif]
Resprited Ablative armor: [Image: TSPuS.png][Image: MUQ33.gif]

Download Sprites Request 9.2
Alot of this shit is awesome and should definitely be implemented

I dunno about the xeno stuff, since alien is dead. It's still cool though and the queens look awesome.
these are really cool, i'll see about getting some of this shit in the game SOON™!!!!!
welding goggles though guys for real All Ears
yeah. i liked everything but those welding goggles are just too awesome.
The welding goggles and the ominous red button are pretty sweet.
I've been meaning to add a cardlocked red emergency button in the bridge as a way to call the shuttle.
Make it breakable with tools so that non-heads can actually call the shuttle when everyone else is dead.

In case of emergency, break glass, an whatnot.
david2222121 Wrote:Make it breakable with tools so that non-heads can actually call the shuttle when everyone else is dead.

but then all you have to do is break into the bridge to call the shuttle.
It should just work via fingerprints of Heads of Staff.
Weavel Wrote:It should just work via fingerprints of Heads of Staff.

I am favor of more fingerprint locks of stuff now that we can steal people's arms & hands to bypass them
enforcer9 Wrote:
david2222121 Wrote:Make it breakable with tools so that non-heads can actually call the shuttle when everyone else is dead.

but then all you have to do is break into the bridge to call the shuttle.

I'll take that over 100 minute rounds where all the sat dishes are disconnected and the lag is making re-wiring them so people can play again a horrible chore.
Been working on a few various things for a while now. Lots of mutations and weeping angels and spear types and all kinds of confused bloated crap yet to be finished.

But I enjoy drawing aelums so here have a 3x3 empress and its new minion types.

Empress. The queen's big sister: [Image: pBMuyGH.gif][Image: QMo5yAR.gif][Image: sXtwgFl.png][Image: 88gC8f9.png]

Fixing the 2x2 queen for shadows etc. [Image: reJBtd3.gif][Image: ifKWbJI.gif][Image: 1xCJh99.png][Image: 61CJ4Px.png]

Dito. [Image: m8Actjv.gif][Image: J2B3sq1.gif][Image: ur2T7rm.png][Image: JdGWZew.png]

I'm running out of xeno classes to draw, seriously.
Swimmer xeno from carp [Image: FetvviH.gif][Image: rNS3FWH.png][Image: 33HePwz.png]

Download Xenobio 1.6.5

Also these things. Incomplete.

A few pictures are missing, but this has weeping angels (dubbed weeping constructs), many unfinished spears that I'll probably never get to, LOTS of little robots with which your admins can antagonize the crew etc. Includes a barber chair.

Also window blinds and a typewriter.
[Image: ATprdZx.gif][Image: Ejaawbw.gif][Image: wqdlWnu.gif]

Download Sprite Request 10

Finally, here's the new link to the original sprite dump with stuff not shown here because I thought you don't exactly have the base stuff related to it (mechs etc).
clicky
the window blinds would be a great addition to customs, add a sort of "Papers Please" vibe to the process
mozi Wrote:the window blinds would be a great addition to customs, add a sort of "Papers Please" vibe to the process
That game is fuckin' fun...