got microbomb implanted
grab fedora and taser
tase wizard
go over
tip
wizard teleports away last second
i explode in vain
ragequit

Man, that sounds even more frustrating cuz I know yer pro enough that you could've KEPT that wizard down if you'd wanted to. frown Sorry man.
The time I learned that physical bullets aren't like lasers, and pass over people that are lying down. frown

Rolled traitor CE, was gonna try and do my first non-ass-day engine hotwire. Had one engineer working under me, he's not the talky type, fine, decided not to mindslave him. Got the engine going quick, everything's looking good for a fast hot burn. Engineer comes into the hot loop holding a flamethrower... OK. After a couple seconds he's obviously just carrying a nerd weapon for show, not coming after me. Shove him, steal his flamethrower, spend the entire tank on him, but he's wearing a firesuit so obviously that's not gonna do it. Start stabbing him with wirecutters to get some bleed on there too. Well, the flamethrower must've heated my hot pipe enough to burst or SOMETHING cuz a GIGANTIC fireball comes off of the area he's in, lights me up now too. I run to extinguish fire, and he runs off yelling to security.

BUT I GOT LUCKY! Security listened to both sides of the story (his honest side and my half-truth half-lies) and says "Fuck it, let them sort if out" I guess. I think they had bigger things going on at the moment. So I lay low... my Engineer underling comes back to engine, I hide in my office and shout for sec like a real civvie. Unfortunately, he cranked all the pumps to 5 and fuckled the hellburn pretty badly. So I abandoned that.

Used some tools and a little trickery to subvert the AI without going through the airlock or triggering the turrets. Onehuman myself, basically, and the AI is GLAD to have SOMETHING to DO! Sweet! First thing I do is simple, move a couple weldertanks into the morgue and have him blow the lights to cause chaos while I scout out my kill targets. One is already dead, one is a botanist who was god knows where, and the third was a janitor that died before I could get to them.

At this point, I order an Emag and break into the armory, hook the sleeping gas up to the Market pump and wall it off with the RCD so it'd be a discouraging challenge to turn off. Go check botany again, still noone there. Order a radbow and the silenced pistol, as I am trying to play things RELATIVELY low key. At least in terms of direct killing... cuz the next thing I do is emag the cloner, and then go pump plasma into medbay via THAT pump system. Plasma ignites, people are screaming, I find the Botanist (he's a lizard, now, cool!) and radbow him... but he survives, cuz Medbay HONESTLY was ON FIRE both literally and metaphorically most of tonight. Despite the raging inferno in medbay, the doctors keep their cool, get the portananomed and keep Lizard-Stoner alive. OK, fine.

So now, of course, people are calling for shuttle, rightfully. Medbay is a mess, still very hot, and it's like 50 minutes or so in. I believe Discount Dan was full swing into another rampage at this point, too, with a katana. So I figure I'll go to the bridge and camp out, see who calls the shuttle, and if it's the Captain I'll pop them and assume their ID. While I'm waiting, I swing back to the armory to see if there's anything else there I want... grab some flashbangs, can't remember what else. Doesn't matter.

I swing back through to the bridge and there's the Captain, Rich Phillips. I mean, if you've seen me play... you know, well, my instinct is to say "Someone broke into the armory, you see anything?" and he replies "Need medical attention" "now". *SWEET* I nod, move a little away, put a radbow bolt in him, he drops (he had been puklng or something, not sure what his original deal was with that) so I pull out my silenced 22 and unload a clip... directly over his prone form. He pops back up, draws a riot shotgun, pops me with it, comes up with his egun and empties it into me in the form of lasers. The end. smile

Rich Phillips, good reaction time, AWESOME shot with the Riot Shotgun cuz I was a good ways away and moving fast at that point. You earned it, but damn I wish I'd known I had to stand right next to you to shoot you.
yesterday i was a monkey traitor and not only did i forget the katana was a thing until i'd already bought a macrobomb, but at some point i went to get a detgadget hat from the dets office, hoping there was a spare given the det was trapped in a wall somewhere, and i picked up a completely empty, dirty detgadget hat, then a secoff ran in out of nowhere and i was forced to dissapear down the mail chute. my macrobombs never went off because i started fighting people on the shuttle cause thats more fun than beating myself to death, but then remembered that if you're on the shuttle, there's a 97% chance you'll get thrown off it rather than actually killed like a decent person.

had to use the suicide command cause i had no time, and they didn't go off cause of bad luck.

not to mention my crippling lag the entire round frown
Rolled traitor scientist, even had a gimmick (impossible trivia + can bombs, not the most original ever but hey something!) but stupid, stupid, STUPID me had to go check the artlab real quick and TOUCH things. First artifact I touched was a borging artifact.

The round actually turned out pretty well, and through the efforts of like 5 people trying to be silly humans were human, but only non-humans were human so we could do BASICALLY whatever we want. Still frustrating, though.
>cappy traitor
>kill all staff assistants and medical doctors, escape alive
>easy enough
>think of a tf2 spy gimmick
>revolver, voice changer, sleepy pen and cloaking device
>go to [CENSORED] through telesci and get a revolver, saving TC
>get balaclava
>staff assistant joins
>grin
>ping skyrockets to 300
>900
>2000
>3468
>people in chat say that the server is lagging
>10 minutes pass of the server becoming an IRC chatroom
>restart
>goodbye traitor round
>ragequit
Afaik if a server is forced to restart, you get an automatic token. This what happened to me in the past, although it could've been an admin quick to the chase. Eitherways you're entitled to another traitor round.
Nuke ops! There’s only two of us for some reason. Partner says he’s going to go in quiet and flies away. Okay.

I equip myself, load up the nuke, and wait for his signal in the Syndiputt. I drop a power sink in the station to sow chaos, but I get spotted flying into position and then a pod finds me. Turns out I forgot to put a gun on my pod and the pod explodes after a long chase. I end up at the ghost drone factory of all places. The nuke is nowhere to be found and according to radio traffic, they caught my partner. I can’t raise him on the radio so I assume he’s dead. Fuck.

I figure out what to do next and mentorhelp asking what happens when a bomb flies out of a pod. An admin whispers that my bomb is in the debris field and drops me a jetpack. I find an unlocked pod in the debris field and locate the nuke. Still can’t raise my partner, so I say to hell with it and bring the nuke in through the merchant docking bay. Somehow don’t get spotted taking the nuke to the Courtroom and arm it.

The whole crew shows up and I die. They beat the nuke to death. In deadchat, my partner said he put on the wrong headset and lost the syndie one somewhere. Fluke ops.