Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Worst Moments Ever
wire told you to start in routing? was this cog2? bad idea
Finished a round that ended at roughly 70 minutes.  Died 20 minutes in.

Traitor, got wrestling belt, microbomb implants, and radio jammer.

I walked around looking for my targets alone when I saw a Bald Bull (security) attacking a football player.  I decided to attack him so that the football player could spread chaos.

I smacked him around a bit and accidentally landed him in the bushes, where he hit me with a stun rod.  After a bit of struggle, he got me in handcuffs and took my belt.

He then proceeded to beat me to death and throw me in the crusher, after saying three times "I surrender" in varying degrees of english understanding and said it was going overboard.

I should mention this was the first traitorous thing I did.

Morale of the story, if Bald Bull is security, don't fuck up an attack on him or you can sit out an hour.

Yay.

Seriously, that was kinda shit, killing someone when you non-lethally captured them is ridiculous.
The wrestlebelt carries a similar meta to something like the c-saber: Your intentions are to kill the shit out of the crew. I don't blame the cop for obliterating your ass, but it was pretty darn excessive and boring to gib you.

Now you know for next time you want to go up close and anti-personnel: Get lots of meth and stims. Any time you anticipate a fight, quaff some drugs and laugh as those stunbatons turn to wet noodles.

Also stay away from security unless you have one of your insta-kicks ready. Can't robust what clotheslines you out of orbit the moment they get close to you.
I killed your ass because you beat me into crit. Also, wrestlebelt users can still use Kick and Strike even without the belt, so you REMAIN dangerous even sans belt. I believe kick can even be used while you're cuffed.

There really is no other way to deal with one other than murdering them .
I dunno about still being able to use abilities without the belt, but yeah good beltusers are kinda a pain-in-the-ass for security to deal with. 

Especially if you are just a lone officer who has to deal with that kinda of a situation, between the kicking while cuffed, to the stunning moves, its either take them down rapidly or deal with it for the rest of the round.
(08-03-2017, 08:56 PM)Berrik Wrote: I killed your ass because you beat me into crit. Also, wrestlebelt users can still use Kick and Strike even without the belt, so you REMAIN dangerous even sans belt. I believe kick can even be used while you're cuffed.

There really is no other way to deal with one other than murdering them .

I had no idea I put you in crit.

Nevermind then. I probably would have done the same, even if it was out of panic.

I suppose I'm more annoyed that being borged wasn't attempted? That round lasted significantly longer than usual.

(08-03-2017, 09:18 PM)Fishanchips Wrote: I dunno about still being able to use abilities without the belt, but yeah good beltusers are kinda a pain-in-the-ass for security to deal with. 

You can't attack at all if the belt is taken off of you. The options straight up disappear.
Protip: you can safely remove a wrestler belt off a player by knocking them unconscious. The user cannot use any moves during unconsciousness. Easiest method for a sec officer is a taser followed up by a few point blanks.
Failing that, beating them is another method.
We all learned something today.
When the ling camps the arrivals room. :|
(08-05-2017, 11:26 AM)The_Rain Wrote: When the ling camps the arrivals room. :|
pretty sure camping arrivals is a good way to get yelled at by an admin
(08-05-2017, 11:41 AM)Musketman12 Wrote:

A-help this if it ever happens.  The arrival shuttle is supposed to be a safe spot so people don't get killed 10 seconds in, not a place for antags to target practice.
I was murdered by the barber and his friend for trying to pay for a haircut with an ID tracker. And the clown I gave sonic grenades for his ID died before he got to use them. And the other spy was a lizard who spent the whole round in Genetics. Poor form all around.
(08-05-2017, 01:50 PM)Technature Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 11:41 AM)Musketman12 Wrote:

A-help this if it ever happens.  The arrival shuttle is supposed to be a safe spot so people don't get killed 10 seconds in, not a place for antags to target practice.

yup, 100% against the rules it says so
Spy round, antag.
Not much happens for the most part, I'm able to get items for weaponry and stuff.  I hear someone mention over the radio that someone was a spy.  Don't pay much attention to it since I hate going after other antags til I can confirm it myself.
Eventually get all access cause HoP doesn't want to do his job himself.  One of the objects is to deliver a utility belt to the HoS' office, one of the only places I can't open on my own.  Get ready to hack open the door and I see the medical director Oliver Heaviside attempting to get security gear.  I open the door for him and leave.  Come back about a minute later to see him suddenly flash me for no reason, proceed to strip me of everything I have, and chuck me into the brig.  I find out later he deep fried everything he took, including my PDA and my ID, effectively downgrading me to hard mode traitor.

I should point out that I called him out on this, pointed out I hadn't actually harmed anyone or done anything antagonistic yet, pointed out that he wasn't security and really shouldn't be doing this in the first place, and he said he was aware and didn't give a shit and that he just wanted to hunt down spies. He also repeatedly called me pathetic for the rest of the round cause I don't fucking know.

I debated with myself between reporting him and killing him, and I decided to murder him for it.

It was literally the only good interaction with him on that round.

Edit:I have no idea if specifically calling him out by name is okay or not. Please delete his name for me if it isn't, thank you.
Call me a nerd or whatever, but I was trying to open the door at centcomm. Typical stuff, gathering keys, making my team do shit, making sure the station was partly functional, etc. We got 13/14 keys, last one was the one in [SPOILERS] in the ice moon. As we were doing the instrument puzzle, with the skulls and the core, I hear admins joining and asking why the round was 3 hours long. What did they do to me? Spawned fucking town guards and mini macho men. 3 hours of work for fucking nothing.