Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Worst Moments Ever
(05-23-2017, 11:55 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote: My worst moment was becoming an admin on FTL13.
The sad part is I applied for it.

Filthy traitor, kneel and grovel for forgiveness! I am the chef!
(05-23-2017, 11:55 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote: My worst moment was becoming an admin on FTL13.

apparently everyone's an admin on ftl13 at this point. i havent even played it yet
(05-23-2017, 12:00 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

Filthy :ussr: , kneel and grovel for forgiveness! I am the chef!

You can always defect back, Burrito. The wiki could always use someone like you. :tf:
I too have defected to FTL13, and I have discovered that I can sprite to an acceptable quality. I am now spriting for FTL13.

I have betrayed my Spessmen Homeland.

I'm not sorry
(05-24-2017, 07:16 AM)aft2001 Wrote: I too have defected to FTL13, and I have discovered that I can sprite to an acceptable quality. I am now spriting for FTL13.

I have betrayed my Spessmen Homeland.

I'm not sorry
It's treason, then.
So uh, is FTL 13 supposed to be really laggy and boring?
Zoidcrab, the official FTL13 server is only up on weekends. You're probably playing something different.

and it's SS13, of course it's gonna be laggy. Though FTL13 has lots of terrain generation during FTL jumps so that's why it'll have a bunch of lag at times.
(05-23-2017, 03:09 PM)Studenterhue Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 12:00 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

Filthy :ussr: , kneel and grovel for forgiveness! I am the chef!

You can always defect back, Burrito. The wiki could always use someone like you. :tf:
Well you appear to have a pretty good handle on the Goon wiki right now, I dunno why anyone would need me on it.

(05-25-2017, 03:19 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: So uh, is FTL 13 supposed to be really laggy and boring?
The host runs the server on a potato and loading and unloading z-levels (that rarely get used more than half the time) is the primary cause of lag. It used to be the Air subsystem, for whatever reason.
used my magic to get to centcom about 4 minutes before the shuttle got to the station, but forgot tools, then got stuck in the corner of the z level. had anaerobic metabolism and cold resist in my potentials right at round start, so i was just stuck in space. you cant throw stuff to get out of the corner of the z level. couldnt even suicide cause i could only hold my breath, but anaerobic prevents loss of breath in any way
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) laments, "Roco Berry always plays monkey when it's available and usually does vigilante stuff from what I remember. When they're not a monkey they just roll over and die instantly."

it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it
(05-31-2017, 03:07 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: used my magic to get to centcom about 4 minutes before the shuttle got to the station, but forgot tools, then got stuck in the corner of the z level. had anaerobic metabolism and cold resist in my potentials right at round start, so i was just stuck in space. you cant throw stuff to get out of the corner of the z level. couldnt even suicide cause i could only hold my breath, but anaerobic prevents loss of breath in any way

Doesn't it instantly put you in crit anyways?  All you need to do is succumb after it.

Could be wrong though I guess.
(07-09-2017, 08:03 PM)Technature Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 03:07 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: used my magic to get to centcom about 4 minutes before the shuttle got to the station, but forgot tools, then got stuck in the corner of the z level. had anaerobic metabolism and cold resist in my potentials right at round start, so i was just stuck in space. you cant throw stuff to get out of the corner of the z level. couldnt even suicide cause i could only hold my breath, but anaerobic prevents loss of breath in any way

Doesn't it instantly put you in crit anyways?  All you need to do is succumb after it.

Could be wrong though I guess.

the hold your breath suicide gives you enough oxy damage to put you in crit instantly, however if you cannot take oxy damage, theres a problem
Nuke Op round happened during a MD round.

I got my trusty syringe gun and went hunting.

Got to the pool where the nuke was armed and started firing at the only Nuke Op there.  Got shot into crit and got ready to summon the port-a-med.

Ol Harner didn't like me carrying my trusty syringe gun.

I couldn't even get up.

The only way I could be more salty is if the Ops succeeded that round, but the rest of the crew pulled out fine.
getting murdered by horatio jiggles, who then proceeded to trash my brain and gib my corpse to prevent my resurrection, for p much no reason (he also did it to two other people that round)

end of that round: surprise, he wasn't an antag or a mindslave
(07-20-2017, 04:30 PM)Berrik Wrote: getting murdered by horatio jiggles, who then proceeded to trash my brain and gib my corpse to prevent my resurrection, for p much no reason (he also did it to two other people that round)

end of that round: surprise, he wasn't an antag or a mindslave

Did you adminhelp it?