Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Worst Moments Ever
(04-23-2017, 12:29 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Wait, you can emag a cyberheart?

You can indeed
but can you emag my heart? A V face sparkling like an idiot
(04-23-2017, 02:53 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: but can you emag my heart? A V face sparkling like an idiot

You have no heart
(04-23-2017, 10:34 AM)Musketman12 Wrote: I nabbed an emag from a traitor and decided i'd use it to give myself a super cyberheart with loads of stamina, I did that and then strolled over to genetics for some powers. Chance Ironmonger got all of my activators and I proceeded to inject myself with SMES human, instantly breaking my heart and making me suffocate to death on the genetics floor in 20 seconds.

Chance Ironmonger is me. I suppose that explains why you died immediately. That was a fun round.
First Wizard round ever : Tried to be stealth Wizard, Teleported into disposals, and was in the crusher 2 seconds later.
Decide to join goon to check whats new and etc,etc. Lowpop because timezones.
Assistant, break into captain's office and steal his antique laser gun, politely close the doors.
Hack into mining, figure out that firesuits arent spaceproof anymore, grab a normal space suit and print a powered pickaxe.
Mine some shit, at some point panic because the manufacturer does not give me god damn metal bars back.
Apparently you just needed to select the place where it will shove the bars to first, eh, weird.
Shuttle called because people died. Some guy tells the AI he is someone else and that he just transformed.
Fail to get the captain's laser working because not enough time and no minerals for a power cell, decide to nab the strelka.
Nah uh, its already stolen.
Come back to the shuttle, see the captain inside, outside the shuttle there is two armspiders and one of them climbs into the strelka.
get shot, die, ragequit.
yeah ill better sit on hippie or tg for some more.
but seriously fuck antag captains especially on lowpop, and lings on lowpop overall
Lings on lowpop are pretty awful.

Although, one round Grandma Smith apparently had a 'take the shuttle alone' objective. She was just stunning us and sticking pipe bombs on us, so we farted on her all round from beyond.
The worst traitor rounds are the ones where you had a plan that you thought was pretty good that completely falls apart.

I got traitor clown and decided I'd put a powersink, put a mousetrap bomb next to the door so if someone ran in to fix it they'd get blown up, and then roam around the powerless station in a clown car picking up people to eventually drive into the crusher or something. I also got an OC bible because I figured if everyone got spilled out at least one would take the opportunity to fart on me.

Put the powersink and the bomb down in the clown's room and welded the room for good measure then went off in the clown car. It turns out I'm not very good at not hitting walls and I was pretty quickly arrested and thrown in the brig. Then someone announced they'd found my trap and the sink. The captain, who declared he hated clown cars, said I could just rot in jail forever.

As I hadn't actually killed anyone this seemed kinda bullshit, but the point wound up being moot a couple seconds later when the staff assistant who moments earlier had disarmed the trap and sink was thrown in the brig and blew me up with my own pipe bomb, ending my round for good and ensuring I couldn't make a flamethrower or try any traitor tricks without syndie gear.

Then someone else took the clown car and presumably had a much better round with it.

Zero kills, didn't really make much of an effect on the round at all, dead within fifteen minutes.
Probably not gonna use the clown car again next time.
my advice to you counterfeit faker is to plan to improvise
(05-11-2017, 01:22 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: my advice to you counterfeit faker is to plan to improvise

my advice is plan for nothing, be ready for anything. do nothing. always works out for me. c saberer traitor running around being lame? bam, my 3 tasers will do the job. now i have a saber as well! next time theres another traitor who attacks me? taser, then saber. bam
Clowncars, heh? You see a guy in a clowncar and he's doin' really good. You see the attention he grabs; the horror he generates.

get in not go out

You roll traitor, and decide you want to get in on that - pop goes the clowncar. You don yer' clown regalia and set off, directly into a wall.

Fuck. Ah well, first time mistake - won't happen again! You get into into the car and BOINK!

You hit the same wall.

After much cursing you drag your clowncar outward and set forth - this time for real!

You see a downed staff assistant in the distance! You go for it! You try to grab the assistant on the go, like the pro!

You fail. 2 times, 4 times, 6 times, 8 - wait! The assistant was dead. You have failed to capture a dead person on the go. Oh no...

Relax, you think. You decide to get out of the clowncar, to drag the victims in!

You do just that. A big target! The man in green! You chase him down, and run him over! You pop on out and drag him in! Success! You've -- juuuust been tased by a... BLUE CLOWN!? Comrade why!?

Blue Clown responds by jackin' yo shit and riding off into the sunset, leaving you stunned beside the dear Captain who isn't so keen on your clownery.

You weep as you're dragged off into a cell - stripped of your regalia, your pride, your soul.

You hear the laughter and joy of the Blue Devil. She taunts you with merriment and the joy of her peers, and all you can do is hang your head, in tears.

You swallow your breath and wipe the tears from your eyes, at least you can choose how this clown dies.

Why the hell did I write this shit? Tired Vita is a weird(er) Vita.
Got antag three times in a short period. Died without killing anyone all three times, but the first two times were my fault(and kinda funny anyway) so they don't go here, long story short I didn't understand how chameleon bombs work and Escha Thermic was smoking something that made her immune to neurotoxic stings and I didn't have a backup plan.

The third time, on the other hand?

Geneticist traitor. Oh neat let's check my DNA samples. Turns out my only mutation that isn't overtly negative is cryokinesis. Too bad but I should still lay low until I get an opportunity to slip out without my coworker wondering where I went, so I get a monkey and start doing normal geneticist things. Suddenly the HOP walks in and starts trying to use my workstation without saying a word; my coworker protests this. I try to slip him with cryokinesis but for some reason he walks over the ice and makes the slip sound but doesn't get stunned.My coworker finally shoves the hop out the door. Alright problem solv-wait why did our terminals go out? Crap he shut down the genetics APC to spite us. Ah well a staff assistant helps us out so we can get to the APC and reactivate it. Think of calling my gear now but decide not to, my coworker and the assistant would see. Hop comes back with full security gear. Once again he is magically immune to slipping on ice. Tazes both of us, handcuffs us, and throws us both into disposals to be gibbed by the crusher. Traitor round down the toilet from something I had no way of seeing coming before I even did anything traitorous.
Some time yesterday I was an all access clown, and one of the (Amazingly many(3-4)) secofficers told me I could have some of the Captured traitor stuff, So I Took some and immediately got shot by the other sec that I don't think was looking at Chat in that period, Later he Said everyone could kill me because I Metal foam bomb'd sec and I realized he was a Noob, So I went to take away his weapons and access when an ambassador wearing the captain's ID decides to Stun me, Cuff me, Strip me, and loot me. That was not a good clown round.
(05-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
Got antag three times in a short period. Died without killing anyone all three times, but the first two times were my fault(and kinda funny anyway) so they don't go here, long story short I didn't understand how chameleon bombs work and Escha Thermic was smoking something that made her immune to neurotoxic stings and I didn't have a backup plan.

The third time, on the other hand?

Geneticist traitor. Oh neat let's check my DNA samples. Turns out my only mutation that isn't overtly negative is cryokinesis. Too bad but I should still lay low until I get an opportunity to slip out without my coworker wondering where I went, so I get a monkey and start doing normal geneticist things. Suddenly the HOP walks in and starts trying to use my workstation without saying a word; my coworker protests this. I try to slip him with cryokinesis but for some reason he walks over the ice and makes the slip sound but doesn't get stunned.My coworker finally shoves the hop out the door. Alright problem solv-wait why did our terminals go out? Crap he shut down the genetics APC to spite us. Ah well a staff assistant helps us out so we can get to the APC and reactivate it. Think of calling my gear now but decide not to, my coworker and the assistant would see. Hop comes back with full security gear. Once again he is magically immune to slipping on ice. Tazes both of us, handcuffs us, and throws us both into disposals to be gibbed by the crusher. Traitor round down the toilet from something I had no way of seeing coming before I even did anything traitorous.

I was the AI, I am so sorry I could not save you. I only barely saved your co-worker.

That Head of Personal was shit.
There's several HOPs that come to mind (shitHOPs are becoming way too common), but was the HOP in question Grandma Smith by any chance?