Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Worst Moments Ever
I became a nuke operative, it was a low pop round so there was only two of us after getting geared up I decide to murder the ai since our target was the netcafe so I tried to breach into the core with rockets but for some reason byond thought instead of the rocket hitting the wall it should somhow hit me gibbing me instantly BEFORE THE NUKE WAS EVEN ARMED.

But luckily the crew did not put up a big fight and they won the round alone

Oh yeah this happened JUST NOW ASWELL SO I AM STILL SALTY
not my moment, but i was ai, and some guy kept pipebombing my core to try to get in, but i had a construction borg and just fixed up the walls quickly, so he wasted 3 pipebombs before he finally got in. as soon as he walked in, i set my turrets to lethal and murdered his ass, cause i had the protectstation law, where anyone who damages the station is a non-human threat. poor dude, i spaced his corpse and fixed my core easily
While wiretapping the station as a turbonerd-in-training mechanic, I came across the antag briefing, followed by the Captain's message to the AI that he's looking to be tough on crime. I took that opportunity to packetcraft a message to the AI, pretending to be the Captain, saying that Owla was a traitor, as her name was in the briefing and thus more or less guaranteed to not be bad. The AI believed it, alerted security, then bolted Owla in Medbay, leading to a big ol' hubbub that I wasn't a part of since I spent the round in Mechanics. From what I could tell, someone yelled at the AI for being a supercop, then a bunch of people had a rough time, then a bunch of robots killed everyone and went home.

Problem was, Owla was actually a traitor, so in trying to trick the AI into going after a goodguy, I accidentally ratted out a traitor. Dang mischief doing good things.
The best part of that was that the your ratting out caused the AI to look at me just as I was preparing ice spider egg pills to feed to the monkey pen. The AI announced that I had ice spider eggs, prompting security to investigate. I promptly hid my box (which had all of the poison I ordered and my sleepy pen) behind the cryos in medbay and turned myself in, effectively proving my innocence to the AI and to security.
I thought I had already posted this, but the time it was a nuke round, pretty lowpop, only two ops, I was one of them. They load up on insane amounts of guns and donks and shit, then wait. I go in, infiltrate the station, killed the captain, everyone in sec, where we had to plant it, opened the hangar door. Other op walks in, we pull the nuke inside. Just before we plant it, like literally 2 seconds before we plant it? Bad sol ending, server dies.

i spent the disaster round metal foaming the entirety of escape space because i was so salty. so salty

edit: just remembered i did post this story, but not here
Me and some other folks were having a grand time. The HOP (Changing his ID to "Head of filth"), Janitor, and RD, among other followers declared the station filth station and decided to make everything as messy as possible using vomit and synthflesh foam, while me, the rest of the engineering department and the roboticist, led by the CE,  tried to take down the HOP and his followers. It was a perfect example of how you don't need admin intervention to have a fun and entertaining gimmick round... Until Ronny Sanchez decided this round would be the perfect time to go on an unfun, brainless Csaber rampage, killing everyone who he found alone and not saying a word the entire round. Everyone listed above who was participating in the gimmick was killed by him. Ruined the round for most of us.
(12-31-2016, 09:30 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Me and some other folks were having a grand time. The HOP (Changing his ID to "Head of filth"), Janitor, and RD, among other followers declared the station filth station and decided to make everything as messy as possible using vomit and synthflesh foam, while me, the rest of the engineering department and the roboticist, led by the CE,  tried to take down the HOP and his followers. It was a perfect example of how you don't need admin intervention to have a fun and entertaining gimmick round... Until Ronny Sanchez decided this round would be the perfect time to go on an unfun, brainless Csaber rampage, killing everyone who he found alone and not saying a word the entire round. Everyone listed above who was participating in the gimmick was killed by him. Ruined the round for most of us.

"By playing here you accept that you may occasionally / frequently be toolboxed / bombed / burned at any time for someone's amusement."

It was a fun round, and maybe you should've balanced time between the gimmick and actually playing the game. There are ways to catch a silent C saber traitor if you pay a lick of attention. Traitors are part of the game.
When ever someone starts going on a c saber rampage i grab the nearest thing and rush them if that does not work I move to plan B. Plan B is shooting them with a zip gun chock full of .308 rounds...

i have been unsuccessful in both plans so maybe I just really suck
Oi. Let's try and not turn any of these into an OT debate. (I'm one to talk)

If it was one of his WMEs then that's fine; this is a completely subjective thread - different strokes an' all that.
(12-31-2016, 06:05 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I thought I had already posted this, but the time it was a nuke round, pretty lowpop, only two ops, I was one of them. They load up on insane amounts of guns and donks and shit, then wait. I go in, infiltrate the station, killed the captain, everyone in sec, where we had to plant it, opened the hangar door. Other op walks in, we pull the nuke inside. Just before we plant it, like literally 2 seconds before we plant it? Bad sol ending, server dies.

i spent the disaster round metal foaming the entirety of escape space because i was so salty. so salty

edit: just remembered i did post this story, but not here

Had the disk too, all the security doors had been emagged shut. no one alive knew there were ops.
Today, the mechanic was kind enough to show the HoP and I how to loaf with the best of them. Once it was set up, one of us had the idea to feed it monkeys! So I yanked ol Muggles in there and tried to wrestle her onto the flusher. At the last moment, she swapped places with me and I fell into the loafer! Well crap, shoulda seen that one coming.

But, I got to respawn as Löfer Clåus and revive the HoP twice when he dropped a helloaf on his foot and died. That was pretty fun!
got murdered less than 5 minutes in as ai, by a new player who barely knew how to play, thought i wasnt a player, and therefore it was okay for him to run straight to my upload at round start, fail at uploading a one-human law, and then killswitch me. the entire station hunted him down, finally caught him, killed him, blood tested him, cause there were lings about, he was negative. then some bright spark decided to turn him into an ai????? like where is the logic in that.

by the time shuttle arrives at centcom, ive been dead for literally an hour, the guy who killed me as a non antag gets off free, but also i dont blame him, he was a noob, and was sorry for his mistake. and this whole round was chaos. the hop, the only one who could save me from killswitch, ignored my cries for help, ran off became the chef. he was also a traitor who later killed the guy that ai'd the captain who killed me. there was a staff assistant running around who's name was "Im Gay" and general idiocy from the entire crew.

worst part was, i saved myself from the killswitch in a way that killed me, but let me be brought back via just resetting me, but no one ever did. ;-;
Hey I was the one to get the idea to make them a AI but i was not aware that they were new. if I did i would have never done that.
[Image: 132f548f39.jpg]

I made some great weed.

[Image: 1ed8f0193e.jpg]

Only to remember I had the smoker trait. Banging head against the wall
The solution is to cram all that weed into the still and then drink it.

You will die.