Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robusting Tips
I've gotten my ass kicked by a banana peel on two occasions.

Once when I was mindslaved and told to rampage with a shotgun. (notthebestmindslave™)
Another was when it was a living banana peel and the ass kicking was more literal.
-
I used to make it a point to steal every new-sec's gear when they patrolled the halls with weapons akimbo. Now I just tell them ''that's a good way to get those stolen'', get told to ''fvk off'', and then steal them.
(12-26-2016, 11:11 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: They are actually really weak to pretty much anything other than your fists.

That's why you don't get hit when you are an eyebot! hell yeah man
(12-27-2016, 05:46 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I withheld, thinking smeone else would point this out... this one separates the veterans from the rookies:

Never chase people with your weapon in your hand! Also, don't patrol (as sec) with a baton or gun in your hands.

There will always be a puddle, oil, or a banana in the way and when you slip up, that person you were chasing is going to grab your gun or baton and use it against you. Wait until you have the drop on them and THEN draw and fire.

Unless you get your hands on some magboots or the other pair of galoshes. Then you're just a target for disarms and knockdowns.
(12-28-2016, 08:56 AM)Superlagg Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 05:46 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I withheld, thinking smeone else would point this out... this one separates the veterans from the rookies:

Never chase people with your weapon in your hand! Also, don't patrol (as sec) with a baton or gun in your hands.

There will always be a puddle, oil, or a banana in the way and when you slip up, that person you were chasing is going to grab your gun or baton and use it against you. Wait until you have the drop on them and THEN draw and fire.

Unless you get your hands on some magboots or the other pair of galoshes. Then you're just a target for disarms and knockdowns.
Magic Sandals work just as well when it comes to not being knocked down, And the Chaplain Starts with a pair that 3/4 rounds he doesn't touch.
If you want to kill a monkey, I recommend using a disposal chute. The trick: Shove the monkey back inside before the stun ends.
Beat them up until they fall down!

That's my advice.
(12-28-2016, 08:56 AM)Superlagg Wrote:

Or you could just, y'know, walk
you still slip on 'peels while walking
(12-29-2016, 11:03 AM)Crazyabe Wrote: you still slip on 'peels while walking

Do you? Cause there is sprinting and then there is the run and walk intents.

Incidentally, sprinting with the walk intent seems to be just as fast.
Walking on peels does not slip you and sprinting while walking allows you to stop slipping while going fast at the cost of your stamina
If you're going to use perfluorodecalin to silence someone while you kill them, DON'T try to kill them with strangulation. I learned this the hard way.
Spaceing them isn't the best option either.
Capulettium can be used as a neurotoxin/ketamine-like chem. Just takes longer to knock out.
If you need to catch someone off guard but they already know you are there, ask them a question, than attack them while they are typing.
I like to use a 50/50 mix of neurotoxin and Capulettium plus. It stops them from talking it knocks them out and even makes them look dead