Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pipes, for smoking
It's kind of a minor, fluff-ish sort of suggestion, but adding pipes would be pretty neat.
[Image: Bobdobbs.png]
This could be YOU!

Have them be sold at cigarette machines, maybe sell pipe tobacco too (or people could just cram cigarettes/propuffs in the bowl). They'd work basically the same as cigarettes, but reusable. Maybe also make it so people can just put whatever reagents they like in, or limit it to certain items (like weed)

(Plus the detective could get all Holmesian if he felt like it)
Yeah!
Pipe + weed = best
I am saying yes.
I decided to give this a try, let me know what you guys think.

[Image: v7hrBZL.png][Image: 9eyjNsw.png]

Worn sprite hopefully soon. I'm not too convinced about them but at least it's something!
I'd love for cigars and vaporizers as well
(12-03-2016, 08:07 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I'd love for cigars and vaporizers as well

I've actually really wanted a vape pen item (we get it you vape) that you can pour reagents into (and use analyzers on to tell the contents) that functions like a refillable cigarette, letting you time-release chems into your bloodstream. Meth vapes for extended speed boosts, anyone? Bonus points if the cloud you exhale is reagent-colored.

Maybe it could be switched on and off on-click.
Isn't that basically the vapo-matic? I forget how that thing works. Doesn't puff smoke, though, sadly.
(12-03-2016, 10:57 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 08:07 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I'd love for cigars and vaporizers as well

I've actually really wanted a vape pen item (we get it you vape) that you can pour reagents into (and use analyzers on to tell the contents) that functions like a refillable cigarette, letting you time-release chems into your bloodstream. Meth vapes for extended speed boosts, anyone? Bonus points if the cloud you exhale is reagent-colored.

Maybe it could be switched on and off on-click.

Just make the vape o matic a time release rather then an injector belt reskin
Yeah no the vape o matic is basically just an injector belt for the mask slot, same condition system and everything
Some inhands/mask slot icons for pipes. (Not animated 'cause I don't have the fancy new smoking animations.)

[Image: SX6lwA6.png]