Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the most interesting players
I nominate Dr. Floorpills for being the guy who seemingly gets into the strangest of situations and always is doing something weird. 2nd to them would probably be Tumany Cooks.
me, i am, misto
Floorpills got a statue of himself for I think reaching the cap for rad damage and tumany has a custom scream I would also say they are interesting people
me because reasons
Difficult. People in the spotlight are rarely the most interesting to me.

I honestly find people like Throrvard Throvardson(?) most interesting. Well, IIRC his playstyle. He sought out other players in a way that was fun for most, and tried to do things as a group. He did lots of light-rp, and was always fun to watch as a ghost. He also did things a bit differently as an antag.

I haven't played in months so I can't really think of people's names, but there were a few like that.
Woah people pay attention to me?

Anyways Chester Deadman is always doing something cool with mechanics and Timothy Dexter has caught my attention lately.
No but really how did you get that custom scream?
Who was it that talked as an AI with code? That's a hell of a gimmick

Also I'm gonna say Bone Lord. They always seem up to something
(12-03-2016, 08:05 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Who was it that talked as an AI with code? That's a hell of a gimmick

FuLPaSM? That'd be Mordent I believe
I second Throrvard Throvardson and Bong Lord.
(12-03-2016, 08:35 PM)aft2001 Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 08:05 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Who was it that talked as an AI with code? That's a hell of a gimmick

FuLPaSM? That'd be Mordent I believe

Dawww, you guys.
Throrar/Thor is adorable. It's nice to run into him when I'm on 2. But there's a ton of people I like running into.
(12-03-2016, 07:51 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: No but really how did you get that custom scream?

Contributor status yo
Gannets.

No contest.
The most interesting people to me were the people that were my closest space friends. Zoey Jorikov, Scott Graves, Rickie Basinger, Bonk Donkulous, Cash Ivankov, Horse Horsington, and many many others.