Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krampus 2.0
>You have been respawned as Krampus 2.0! Now better than ever!

What the hell happened last time that was so bad that Krampus is a meat cube? 
Also are the grinches similarly removed? The wiki should probably be updated.
Grinches are still in.  Krampus has been a meatcube for like two years, though.  The first and only year Krampus wasn't a meatcube, he was a murder machine that left the station in ruins, and people would force the christmas cheer to zero and then suicide round after round in order to become Krampus.
just make Krampus a Christmas antagonist tbh
hello my friends

give krampus 2.0 the power to transform into tio de nadal

to learn about tio de nadal, please read this article in its entirety, very carefully

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ti%C3%B3_de_Nadal
Why not make Krampus LESS OP AND also anyone who suicides doesn't get to be Krampus. And Krampus isn't allowed to go on a murder spree, just killing people who he sees doing bad stuff.
Krampus reborn: the vigilante.
(12-03-2016, 05:26 PM)misto Wrote: hello my friends

to learn about tio de nadal, please read this article in its entirety, very carefully

Did you just trick me into reading an entire wikipedia article about a pooping piece of wood.
Here's the solution I come up with to making Krampus more fun, just remove him!

Then replace his function with the grinch who hardly shows up as it is anyway. When Christmas cheer gets too High, A random living crewmember will become the grinch "because they sicken of all the holiday cheer" with the goal to lower  Christmas cheer below 50% and to kill Santa if he shows up.

If Christmas cheer gets too low then a random ghost is picked to become Santa with the goal to cheer up the station by bringing cheer above 50% and killing the grinch if he shows up.

Now like the AI these two won't be allowed to kill anyone other than their target and should be banned if they do but this should result in every round having an epic battle of good vs evil as the crew picks the side they want to win and are allowed to help out "AKA-Both sides are valid-.

The winning team will effect the station next round in small ways such as if Christmas cheer is higher then there will be more presents, stockings, cookies randomly spawned on tables and medkits everywhere and  Christmas cheer is too low then the station start out with a bunch of dirt, dried blood, fungus and rust on the walls everywhere with random  doors and non-space leading windows will either start out broken, barricaded or as a wooden door (for door part, not the window part) and finally random lights will be replaced with flaming barrels
(12-03-2016, 05:26 PM)misto Wrote: log of Christmas,
shit nougats,
pee white wine,
don't shit herrings,
they are too salty,
shit nougats (turrón)
they are much better!
basically, what im saying is, encourage the crew to beat krampus 2.0 with sticks to make krampus 2.0 shit out treats
krampus 1.0 used to basically be a reskinned machoman. He was fucking powerful and with how easily he could be gamed to spawn, would ruin rounds for hours on end.

I know, i've completely shut down rounds as him. Hop and murder the ai, then violently chase down anything that lives.
(12-03-2016, 09:05 PM)YoukCat Wrote:

Did you just trick me into reading an entire wikipedia article about a pooping piece of wood.
The fuck.
(12-04-2016, 03:11 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:

The fuck.
Humanity never ceases to amaze.
(12-04-2016, 03:13 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 03:11 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:

The fuck.
Misto never ceases to amaze.
[Image: gL9fV5C.png]

"Caga tió,
caga torró,
avellanes i mató,
si no cagues bé
et daré un cop de bastó.
caga tió!"