Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antipersonel rocket launcher
Continuing my last suggestion, this one is about adding more potential loot to Highly Fortified crates. In case the title didn't tip you off, Military crates are the next in line.

The Antipersonel rocket launcher would be mostly similar to the MPRT-7, with two exceptions:
  • It has a different default load
  • It can hold more than one rocket. Around 3-5 rockets, but I won't give an exact number
The different load, in this case are Antipersonel rockets. These ones have a larger blast radius than normal rockets and create shrapnel, but they do not damage structures. This means that the crew FINALLY has some form of explosive they can use as a non-antagonist without getting yelled at by the admins.
Hahahahahaha that's a laugh. Even if it didn't destroy tiles I'm sure people would get shit on somehow for using these
However that doesn't mean I'm not in support of it, it does seem like it could be fun, although with a multitool and the password guesser (and a bit of RNG luck) people could churn these out surprisingly easily
maybe it could just be a box of lower-yield 40mm frag grenade compatible with security's launcher. will scorch floor tiles and break windows but not blast thru floors or walls